Chapter 28

*Alex*

I quickly took a shower and washed everywhere. I hopped out and wrapped the towel around my body. It's pretty hot here. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a loose shirt. I grabbed converse and let my hair air dry. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone. I headed out. I had a not so heavy hoodie, enough for the summer, I pulled the hoodie over my head and looked behind just in case. I put on sunglasses and made sure my hair was in the hoodie. I pushed my hands in my hoodie pockets. I made a stop to a shop, coffee shop, Starbucks. I smiled and headed inside.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks. May I take your order?" The boring man said behind the counter.

"Uh can I get a medium vanilla iced coffee?" I said.

"Name?"

"Uh Maria." I lied.

"$2.50. Your coffee will be given to you right over there." He said.

I gave him the money and thanked him. I walked over to a stool and sat on it. I looked around and waited for my coffee. I see people on their laptops, talking, reading magazines. I saw a front cover of a magazine and saw a photo of Taylor and Harry. They handed me my coffee and I thanked them. I walked over to the person with the magazine.

"Excuse me. Hi, can I see that magazine please?" I asked.

"Uh no. Get your own." She said.

"Just for a second." I said through my teeth.

She groaned and handed it to me. I looked through it and saw the page. It talked about how they 'broke up' and that Harry had moved on to another girl. They said that people are saying he is a manwhore.
I sighed and gave it back to woman. I walked out of Starbucks and pulled out my phone.

"Hello?"

"Harry! Babe. Hi." I giggled.

"Hey babe." He said. I can feel him smiling on the other side.

"You know that i'll love you no matter what?" I said.

"Oh. You saw the magazine?"

"Yeah." I whispered.

"Yeah. They um also have embarrassing photos of you." He said.

"What!"

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"Ew. Ugh, where are you guys?"

"The arena by a train station."

"Ok. I'm on my way." I said.

"Ok babe. I'll see you later." I hung up and kept walking.

***

*Harry*

"Good night Miami!" Liam yelled.

"Shit it's hot here." Niall laughed through the mic.

We all ran off and placed our mic's on the table, we were laughing at the signs and the fans.

"Shh! Can't you see that Lux and Alex are sleeping?" Lou said.

"Well now we do." Louis said. Lou rolled her eyes and brushed her fingers through Lux's little hair.

I picked Alex's head up and placed her on my lap. I tranced my finger on her arm. I felt her shivered. She opened her eyes and blink a couple times.

"Oh shit. The concert is over already? How long are your concerts? 5 minutes?"

"Your nap probably went by fast." Ashton laughed.

"They didn't entertain you?" Louis asked me.

"Actually, they tweeted that the people that weren't at the concert at the moment, should watch their 'twitcam'. So they had a twitcam." I said.

"We asked you if wanted to be in it." Michael said.

"Oh shit, did you really?" I said.

"Yeah!" Michael said.

I shrugged and lied back down. Harry brushed his hands through my hair.

"Hey, uh what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"We have another concert. Why?" Harry said.

"Oh no reason." I said looking away.

"Tell me." Harry said.

"Babe, it's nothing." I laughed. I stopped laughing when I realized something.

"What?"

"I have to leave soon, I have to study. Oh my god! I have to study for a big exam when I get back, I have an essay thats gonna be due when I get back." I panicked.

"Relax baby, you can do it as we're on tour." Harry laughed, showing off his famous dimples.

"I don't know. I mean am I really gonna get some quiet?" I said, pointing at Niall. He was laughing so much, looks like he's gonna pee in his pants.

"You'll get some quiet." Harry said.

"I hope." I said, while crossing my arms.

"Alright boys, Alex, time to head back to the bus." Paul yelled and headed back out.

Lux jumped from all the noises.

"Hey! Lux is awake!" Louis said after putting on his red beanie.

********

I changed into my pajamas. All the boys were in the living room, of the bus. Now i'm living with 9 boys, oh great. I came out in my pajama pants with Harry's sweatshirt. I pulled them down to hand and made a fist. I stood on front of the boys.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked.

Harry groaned and got up. He grabbed me from the hips. He pulled me down to his lap. He actually made me feel warm because it was pretty cold in here. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight to his chest.

"How much we watch some movies?" Liam suggested.

"Like what?" I asked.

"What type of movies are you into?" Liam questioned.

"Mmm something romantic or drama." I said.

"You like those? Action movie it is!" Liam said.

"Wait no!" I yelled.

"What movie?" Liam said.

"21 Jump Street." I said.

"Even better." Liam smirked. I smiled and slowly leaned back and placed my head on the crook of his neck.

He slowly moved his arms and placed his hands on my stomach.

-----

During the movie, I can feel Harry's laugh vibrate on me. I looked up at him and saw his dimples appearing. He noticed me staring at him by looking down at me. I quickly look at the screen of the tv. I can feel his eye burning down at me. I tried to not make eye contact with him. He poked my sides, making me to jump.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"Oh come on! That was a bit funny." Harry laughed.

"No it was not!" I said, slapping his chest. I looked over and saw Niall trying to catch his breathe from laughing.

"Niall is laughing." Harry said.

"He's laughing because of the movie."

"No! I'm laughing at the way you jumped!" Niall laughed.

"I'm going to bed." I said.

"Oh come on, babe. It was pretty funny. We're sorry. I'm sorry." Harry said.

"No i'm ok. I just need some rest for tomorrow. I have to start my essay." I said.

"How long is the essay?" Louis said as he paused the movie.

"Mmm I have to type up about 5,000 words." I said.

"What?! What grade are you in again?" Ashton said.

"Stupid! She's in college!" Michael said as he hit Ashton's head.

"Ow!" Ashton yelled.

"Ok baby. Good night." Harry said and pecked my lips. "I'll be in bed soon." He said.

"Ok." I said getting up.

"Night!" The boys said.

"Wait so she's in college yet doesn't live on her own?" Ashton asked.

Michael rolled his eyes and hit his head again.

"Again... OWW!" Ashton yelled.

I laughed and said, "Bye boys."

"Bye!"

I turned around and heard screaming. I turned back around and saw Michael and Calum hitting Ashton's arm. I smiled and headed to the room. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and climbed into bed. I was actually not tired. I grabbed my backpack and took out my notebook and my laptop. I turned it on and went to Microsoft office. I typed up my name and started typing.

*3 hours later*

I now have 250 word typed up. I blinked my eyes multiple times to adjust my vision. The boys became pretty quiet about 2 hours ago. I didn't bother to check up on them because I wanted to type up my essay. I looked over at my notes and typed again. I shivered at the breeze from the air conditioner. I got up and low it down. Before I can roll back to bed, I heard laughing. But it sounded weird. Before I can walk to the door, the door opened. There stood a drunk Harry. I saved my unfinished essay and closed my laptop.

"Um Harry?" I said.

"Ohaii babeeee." He slurred. He closed the door and walked towards me. He put his hands on my hips.

"Did I ever tell you that your turn me on?" He whispered in my ear.

"Harry, your drunk." I said pushing him away.

"Oh come here babe. That's not what you said about 3 nights ago." He winked. "And I thought you were suppose to be asleep." He said, poking my nose.

"Harry go to bed. You have a concert tomorrow and your drinking." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Yeah yeah whatever!" He slurred again. He stared out of space and giggled randomly as he laid on the bed.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

"Again, I though you were suppose to be in bed already." He said.

"And I thought you were gonna go to bed soon but instead your drunk. Where did you even go?" I asked.

"I didn't go anywhere. I was here for the whole time." He said, pushing his hair back. "Now stop yelling at me and come and cuddle with me." He said.

"I'm not yelling at you." I said.

"It sounds like you are." He mumbled.

"Well i'm not. I mean get the clue, you are drunk." I said.

"I am not drunk!" He gasped.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I crawled into bed and stayed at the edge.

"I am not drunk." Harry repeated.

"Goodnight Harry." I mumbled.

"Come closer." He mumbled.

"No." I said.

I heard him sigh and felt the bed move. I felt his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. He turned my head with his finger.

"Can you still kiss me?" He asked whispered.

"No." I breathed out.

He stared into my eyes and traced his fingers on my sides. He kissed my jaw and down to my neck. He left little love bites.
"Now?" He asked.

I looked at him again. He inched closer and connected our lips together. I can taste the alcohol from his lips. I scent his cologne from his body. I pulled him closer from pushing his head closer to me.
One thought; this is gonna be a long spring break.

I HAVENT UPDATED. IM SORRY. ITS BEEN LIKE 2 MONTHS. SORRY. COMMENT AND VOTE. ❤️