Chapter 42

"I don't think I should take Xavier out just yet," I mumbled as I held the sleeping baby close.

"Sophia is here and she really wants to meet you," Harry said.

"Then why won't you just bring her here?" I asked.

"Thank you! I've been waiting for you to ask me that," He said.

"Yeah well I did, now shoo before I change my mind," I giggled.

"A kiss?" He smirked.

"Listen, Harry, a kiss isn't gonna make me be your girlfriend again. You still have to give me time," I said.

"1, I've been with you sine you were 2 months pregnant. 2, I'm trying to be a father to our child. Please, just one more chance! We can start looking for an apartment! Yes, an apartment o-or a house! Not a huge flat. A cute little one for a cute little family," He said.

"Harry," I whispered, slowly pushing him out of my room where our baby was sleeping. "There's a lot of baby work to this and a lot of money. I don't think you should do this," I whispered.

"A vacation! Just the two of us! Just you and I, a resort, no baby, just us 2. Together," He smiled.

"The baby is only two weeks old and you're already thinking about vacation?" I laughed.

"Just you and I," He reminded me.

"Hm.. I'll think about it," I smiled. On cue, the doorbell rang. Harry rushed over to the door. I heard many voices when I entered back in my room.

"Shh, He's sleeping," I heard, which it was coming from Harry. Moment later, Liam, Niall, and Louis was standing behind Harry. A girl who held Liam's hand also entered my room.

"Hey," Niall whispered.

They all nodded, which it was a quiet hello. Harry walked over towards me and swung his arm over my shoulder. I laid my arm lose around his waist.

"This is Sophia, Sophia, this is Alex," Liam said, introducing us.

We both exchanged hellos, looking over at sleeping Xavier. "He's so hard to get to sleep, I'm exhausted," I mumbled.

"He's so beautiful," Sophia whispered.

"Thank you," Harry smiled, looking down at me. I looked up at him and smiled. "We made the most beautiful kid," He whispered, only for me to hear.

"Yeah, we did," I chuckled.

"Maybe we'll make a hot daughter, she'll look like you," He winked.

"And what makes you think we'll have another child?" I laughed, making everyone's conversations died down.

"B-But.. We have Xavier! A-And it took me months to get Harry back! No! No more babies," Niall said.

"How do you think the fans are gonna take it? Harry Styles is a father at age 20? What's gonna happen to us? The band?" Liam asked.

"That's not gonna stop you guys with your career's. Harry can take Xavier for a week then I.. I don't know, you can send Xavier back with someone or you bring him back," I said.

"You say that like it's nothing. That's a lot of money," Harry huffed.

"Oh I'm sorry big pop star. You don't have to work for the money like I do," I snapped. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, we fight. Like a lot.

"And your point is?" He asked.

"Harry, I need your help. Not the money but help. If you compare the amount of money you get paid for and the amount I get, you have way more. I'll use all my money for Xavier's ticket," I said.

"He does need a passport," Harry sang, which adding more money to the baby's life.

"Fuck! Just forget it, I'll take care of the baby till you come back," I grumbled.

"Language! There is a child in here," Harry hushed. "And besides, even if I let you do that, you're gonna yell at me for not doing the father's job," He hissed.

"Then maybe you should quit the band," I snapped, making me regret it.

"Why should I? Why should I give up on something that I pour my heart out to? Why should give it up for you and the baby?" He asked.

"Maybe because sooner or later, you and the boys has to go in your own separate way a-and you have to realize that you have a child now," I said.

"We're gonna go," Sophia said as she held onto Liam's hand, pulling them all out of my room. "We'll wait downstairs,"

I sat on my bed, not sitting on my baby. Our baby. I started to cry slowly, sniffling. Harry bent down in front of me and shushed me.

"Love, it's gonna be ok," He whispered.

"I can't do this. It's only been 2 weeks and I want to give up. Harry, I can't. I'm too young, I can't do this on my own," I sobbed.

"You got your mom, dad, Natalie, June. You're not alone," He whispered. I slowly looked up at him, only to see his face close to mine. I slowly got up, grabbing onto the collar of his shirt.

"Harry, I need you," I said.

"I know, but there will be days where I can't be there," He said.

"Y-You promised,"

"I know I did but a lot of promises can be broken. I'm here now and I'm not leaving. Yeah I'll be gone but doesn't mean I'll be gone forever," He whispered, tugging a strand of my hair to the back of my ear. He then laid both hands on my hips.

"Promise me we'll make a family together. You, me, Xavier. A dog," I mumbled.

"Ahh, you got Pebbles right downstairs," He laughed, connecting his forehead with mine.

"I know but I want a small puppy. A baby one," I giggled.

"So does this mean we're together?" He sang.

"You tell me," I whispered. I connected our lips together.

Almost a year without his lips on mine, I finally had it. I tilted my head to the side a bit. He smiled into the kiss, making me to laugh.

"Stop laughing," He groaned. I let out a sigh and connected our hands together. "I wanna marry you someday," He said.

"Ha! Harry that's like phew... So far away," I laughed.

"I can wait till it's the best time," He smiled.

"Hey Harry! We're going to the pub, come with us," Niall yelled from the other side of the door, making Xavier jump and start crying. I quickly picked him up, jumping up and down to calm him down.

"Uhm, I don't think I-"

"Go," I smiled at Harry.

"What? No. I have a child a-"

"Just go," I smiled. "I think you need a break,"

"Me? You carried him for 8 months and you're telling me to take a break?" He said.

"Harry, go before I change my mind, having you to change his diaper and I'm sure as hell it's not pretty down there because it stinks right now," I said, scrunching my nose.

"I'll be right there, Ni!" Harry yelled, grabbing his jacket. He ran towards me and kissed Xavier's head. He pecked my lips and said, "I love you, gorgeous,"

"I love you," I smiled. He walked out of the door, leaving it open, running down the stairs. Moments later, Sophia said bye then walked out. Pebbles came up the stairs, walking into my room.

"Hey! Come and say hi to your... Xavier," I talked to Pebbles.

I'm talking to a dog?

-
-
-
-
-
Ehhhh love you guys! *Vote & Comment*