Chapter 29

*Alex*

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked multiple times. I reached over at the table and checked my phone. 11:26.

I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose. I looked over to my left and see a shirtless, sober, hot Harry. I pouted from the memories of last night. Pay back time.

I took my blankets off and made my way on top of Harry. I can feel him groaned under me. I smiled and squished his face to mine.

"Good Morning!!" I yelled.

"Go away." He mumbled.

"Rise and shine!" I giggled as I kept his face against mine.

"No! It's so early." He groaned.

"It's only 11:30, babe." I said.

"5 more minutes, my head hurts." He mumbled.

"Hmmm its called a hangover. No one asked you to get drunk." I said as I brushed my fingers through his hair.

"But I didn't mean to get drunk." He whined through the pillow.

"Ok ok. But you do have to get up."

"10 more minutes." He mumbled.

"Well ok." I said.

I was making my way up but Harry caught me and gently pulled me back down. He knew I would fight back, he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned me down really quick. His head was over me. His eyes quickly shut from the pain.

"And where do you think you're going?" He said in my ear.

"I-Uh.. I was going to go and take a shower..." I whispered as his hair tickled the side of my face.

"Stay." He whispered as he fell back on the mattress and held me around my waist. He started to trace his fingers on my side.

"I have no other option." I giggled quietly.

He smiled and closed his eyes. I pushed his messy hair back. I smiled and leaned closely.

"Hey.." I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Open your eyes."

Harry slowly opened his eyes and blinked. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. He smiled as he made eye contact with me.

"I love you Alex.... I will never let you go. I don't want to slip away from my fingers. I want to be with you forever." He mumbled.

"Harry, forever is a very.. very long time." I smiled.

"Exactly. I did not make love to you the other night for nothing, I did it for a reason."

"And I let you because I trust you." I whispered back.

He connected his lips under my ear. It made me shivered from his touch.

"Stop.." I giggled. "I want to get up." I added.

"Fine, but make me breakfast?" He asked in my ear.

"And who do you think I am? Your maid?" I asked as I held myself up with my elbows.

"No but you are my girlfriend." He smirked.

"A girlfriend to love, not a slave." I pointed out.

"Fine! I'll make my own breakfast." He groaned as he rolled to the other side. He ended up falling on the floor, causing me to cover my mouth from laughter. I heard him groaned again from his headache.

"Idiot." I mumbled as I walked towards the kitchen. I heard Harry's footsteps coming from behind me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------