Chapter 33

*Harry*

"She unfollowed and blocked me, good," I said.

"You're gonna regret everything, Haz," Liam said.

"Yeah and I regret having sex with her," I mumbled.

"You kinda asked her to like you lead her on to sex," Liam shrugged.

"Hey Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up," I said.

"Face it, you miss her. You love her still. Deep down, you wish she was still here,"

"Yeah right. She cheated on me," I said as Lou fixed my hair.

"If you would to cheat, would you let her explain to you what happen or would she do exactly what you did?" Lou asked.

"Well-"

"Didn't she let you explain when you came back crawling after breaking up with Taylor?"

"It wasn't really a break up," I mumbled.

"Then maybe this wasn't a 'cheat'. Maybe next time you shouldn't be so stubborn," Lou said as she released my hair and walking over to Louis to do his hair.

I groaned, knowing everyone is against me. I made a mistake for not letting her talk to me. But she was out with another guy. Maybe it was someone that was trying to help her go through the paparazzi. Fuck, i'm an idiot. I know how she is when it comes to them, she gets confuse, not knowing where the hell she is going.

"Ah fuck I should really call her," I said as I took my phone out.

"She hates you now, Harry," Louis sang.

"Besides, Kendall is gonna be around now," Niall said.

"Say what now?" I said to him.

"I overheard that one of us, obviously not Liam or Louis or Zayn, that we have to go out with Kendall," Niall said.

"Another problem?" I cried out.

"Then I also heard that Barbara Palvin is joining too,"

"Ah fuck, we're both screwed. I'm screwed too since I want to talk Alex. She won't let me speak to her if she sees me with someone else,"

"She probably doesn't care anymore," Niall shrugged.

"How are you not bothered by this? Management is making us be with someone we barely even know, thinking we should go out," I said.

Niall sigh and said, "I am bothered by this, ok? Both of them are models, well I don't know about Kendall, still I can not date anyone who's a model. I'm not that type of guy,"

"I realized the other day that I'm in love with Alex. I don't know if I can do this or not. Maybe I should just back out a bit and go and see Alex,"

"Give that poor girl some space, Harry!" Lou said as she finishes Louis's hair.

"How long?"

"Give it 2 months," She said.

"2 months?! I can't!"

"I'm a woman, i think I know whats best for Alex," Lou said.

I groan and laid down on the couch. I closed my eyes for a bit.

"I'm gonna go out for a bit," I said to the boys.

"Where are you going, Haz?" Liam said.

"For a walk," I laughed.

"Alright," He smiled.

I rolled my eyes playfully and walked out and made my way to town. As I made a sharp turn, I accidentally kicked someone on the side.