Chapter 21

~Alex~

"There are so much bugs here." Louis said.

"Obviously." I said.

"Look a lake!" Harry pointed.

"And here is the lake where I do canoeing with my dad." I said.

"Have you ever tipped over?" Louis asked.

"Nope." I said grabbing a stick.

"What's that for?" Louis asked.

"To keep the bugs and spider webs away. Don't want the bugs right?" I asked.

"No.."

I smiled and kept walking.

"Ewww! What is that?" Louis asked.

"That's a chipmunk."

"Oh I knew that." He said.

"Sure you did." I said.

We kept walking. I hit the leaves out of the way. I felt someone hold my hand. I looked down than up and it was Harry.

"Just don't want to lose you." He said. I smiled and held his hand.

"Alex!!" Louis yelled.

"What n....oh my god." I said as I turned around.

"Louis do not move." I said.

"Why not?!"

"How did those get here?" I asked.

"I threw a rock and it must have hit their honey house I guess." Louis said.

"Louis!" Me and Harry yelled.

"What do we do?" He asked.

"Run!" I grabbed both of their hands and started running.

"Their following us!" Louis yelled.

"I swear to god Louis!" I said.

"Where do we go?!" Harry said.

We stopped at the end of the rock and found the end to the lake.

"Oh hell to the no!" Louis said.

"Oh hell to the yes!" I said grabbing his hand. I grabbed Harry's and jumped in the water. I swam back up to the surface.

"Are they gone?" Louis asked.

"Yeap." I said. We swam to the land and started walking back to the others.

***

"Where are the woods?! And why are you guys wet?" My uncle asked. Natalie and Liam and Niall and Zayn was sitting there.

"Well here's the story that solves all of those questions.. Into 1 story." I said. "You see... Me and the boys went looking for the wood and Louis was being such a wussy and was scare for every little thing.." I trailed off as the boys and Natalie chuckled.

"Than he decided to throw a rock which hit a beehive and than the bees started chasing us and than we jumped into the lake and I'm really wet and have a massive headache with all of this." I said heading to the tent. I took my pants and put on sweat shorts. I than took off my shirt and started searching through my bag for a shirt. I heard the zipper open. I turned around and Harry was coming in.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"I didn't see anything!" He yelled.

"It's fine. Just close it so the bugs won't get in." I said.