Chapter 39

*Alex*

I sat in my car, in front of Natalie's school. Moments later, Natalie jumped in and closed door.

"Why are our bags in the back?" She asked.

"Hm? Oh uh we're going home," I said.

"What?! B-But... We only stayed for one night a-and it was fun," She pouted.

"We can always do it again," I said.

"You'll probably be too pregnant," Natalie said.

"Oh god. Instead of this whole pregnancy thing. How about some coffee?" I asked.

"Hmm sure," She shrugged. I smiled and started driving.

*Niall*

2 weeks later, we arrived London. Closer to being with Alex. Fastest I get Harry with Alex.

"I think we should go to the park," I said.

"Nah, not in the mood," Harry said.

"Ooohh! I am," Liam said.

"Never mind not in the mood either," I said, trying to think another way to get Harry out of this hotel, get closer to Alex's house. "Hey! D-Do you wanna go get some hotdogs by that stand," I said, trying to see if Harry knows which hotdog stand.

"Which hotdog stand..?" Harry asked.

"You know! That one stand," I said.

"Nah, I'm not hungry," Harry shrugged.

Help me!

"Hey! Let's walk around the whole city! Like every block! Like every sing block," I said.

"Niall, are you ok? You're acting a bit weird," Harry asked as the storm comes down hard, well that was weird.

I sighed and said, "Go to Alex's house and get her back," I said trying not to mention the whole pregnancy.

"If you love Alex so much, maybe you should date her," Harry spatted.

"Why would I take your ex girlfriend?" I asked.

"Seems like something you would do," Harry murmured.

"Well someone over here is a bit jealous bout my relationship with Alex," I sang.

"That's it, Niall! All of you! You all always have to bring her up! Want me to go back to her house and have a nice glass of wine?" Harry yelled.

"She can't drink wine," I mumbled.

"Why? Because her daddy said so?" He yelled.

"No! Maybe next time you should look up what protection is!" I yelled.

"The hell is that suppose to mean?!" He shouted.

"You're gonna be father Harry! Harry Styles is gonna be the father of Alex Dulse child! Can't you see?! She's pregnant and she's at home, sitting alone without help! As for me and the 5SOS boys, we're helping her with money! Unlike someone over here is too busy being an ass! Either get her back or just give her child support for 18 years from now on," I yelled. Harry and the rest of the boys stood there shock.

"She's pregnant?" Harry asked

"I just said that!" I said.

"I'm the father,"

"I mean you were her first and last," I said.

"She's the mother.." He whispered.

"Well.. It is coming out of there," I said.

Harry looked at me with a worried face. His eyes glossy from the tears that were forming. "Are you lying?" He asked me.

"2 months pregnant," I whispered.

*Alex*

"Can you find the fox?" Dora said from the tv as it rung through my ears.

"Oh my goodness my child has to watch this?!" I yelled as I changed the channel.

"Yea and you're gonna have to hear it every morning at 6am," My mom said as she cooked.

"Ugh! Can't believe I got myself into this," I grumbled.

"And Harry! Don't forget about him," My mom said.

"Thanks for reminding me," I said sarcastically.

"He has to at least take the father job," My mom said.

The thought of Harry, taking up the fathers job will be nice. I'll have a couple of days off with the kid. Maybe I should call him and tell him to come by. No. Then I'll sound to desperate. Should I text him and tell him? No. Then he'll think I'm lying.

Going through the channels, the doorbell rang. I looked over my shoulder to see my mom who was cooking. She looked up at me and said, "I'm busy!"

I stared at her for a little longer, hoping she'll answer the door. She stared back, hoping I'll get up. "Alex! Go answer the door!" My mom said impatiently, making me to laugh so hard. The doorbell rang a couple more, making me to yell.

"Hold on!" I stared at myself in the mirror, hoping the growing baby bump doesn't show. I gave in, knowing whoever is at the other side of that door is gonna see. Fuck it. It is gonna get bigger, right?

I walked over to the door, opening it. I now regret being the one to open the door at this minute.

"Is it true?"

-
-
-
-
-
THIS IS SHORT BUT I HAVENT UPDATED BC I GOT CAUGHT UP ON MY OTHER STORY BUT MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE AND ILY BYE