Chapter 34

*Alex*

"How much is to get rid of it?" Natalie said as we entered my room.

"Get rid of it? Nat, this is my child. I'm gonna be a mom!" I cried out.

"A mom at age 18?" Natalie said, "Does that sound normal to you?"

"Nothing sounds or seems normal anymore!" I said.

"You're freaking pregnant!" She whispered.

"I know that. It's only gonna be me and the baby," I sighed.

"Wait till Harry finds out," Natalie huffed.

"He's not going to find out. For god sake, he's not gonna be the father of this child! I don't want him near us," I said.

"What if he does?! You're still known around town! What about volleyball?" Natalie said.

"Crap, I have to quit," I mumbled. "And get a job for this child. Ok, I can talk to Harry into giving me child support for 18 years every month,"

"I thought he wasn't gonna know about the-"

"I change my mind. But he's not finding out now. Don't go out there tweeting that I'm pregnant," I sighed.

"I grew out of that, gosh Alex. You missed a lot,"

"I came back like a month ago?" I said.

"Locked up in the bathroom throwing up for days now," She said.

"What if its a boy? A girl? Oh god," I panicked.

"I really hope its a-"

"Hey ladies. I think its time for bed," My dad said as he entered my room, leaving Natalie and I panicked.

"What did you hear?" Natalie blurted.

"Nothing?" He said.

"Ok well goodnight dad! Bye," I smiled and shut the door and looked back at Natalie.

"I won't say anything," She said as she walked out of my room.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. I jumped as I heard someone enter my door.

"Harry has moved on! He's with Kendall, look!"

"What?" I said.

I looked at the photo and saw some good quality photos of Harry and Kendall in his Range Rover.

"One month later, he moved on so quick?" I said to Natalie.

"Maybe shes just his rebound,"

"Even if she was, that doesn't change anything," I mumbled.

*Harry*

"Harry! Over here!" Was all I hear.

"Kendall!" Someone yelled from my window.

"You do know we don't have to act like those 'almost couple'," Kendall said in the car as I shrugged. "It's only for your attention Harry that management wants you to get, also Niall,"

"I thought they didn't tell you this?"

"What makes you that? Of course they did," Kendall laughed.

"Oh,"

"So, what happen with that girl? Ally?"

"Alex," I whispered.

"Listen, you're a great guy. Sweet and caring but I think that what happened to you and Alex will go away and you two will be back to normal," She said with smile.