Chapter Epilogue

A week before the court session, I got to stay with Xavier. It's been 3 months and One Direction is currently making a their fourth album. Harry and I have made contact but we haven't seen each other. He is still worried about Xavier, especially me since I had to fight for Xavier alone.

"Where are you?" Harry asked over the phone.

I jumped Xavier, making me to hold him better, "I'm walking into the building, Harry,"

"Ok ok. How's my little man doing?" He asked.

"Such a good boy," I smiled, looking at Xavier in awe.

"Alright well, I have to get ready for an interview, love," He mumbled. I cringe into the name, knowing we're not together.

"Ok. I'm inside already. Probably my last time seeing this little one," I said.

"Good luck and again, I'm sorr-

"Me too," I interrupted.

"Bye," As if those were last words I was gonna hear, I hung up. I shoved the phone in my pocket.

"Ok, Xavier. Cross your fingers because mommy is gonna keep you. I don't know who said what to them but I know we're gonna be together," I smiled at my baby boy. "4 months already, wow," I mumbled.

~~

After 3 hours of the stupid court session, I was done.

"So I guess this is our last goodbye, huh?" I said to Xavier who was sitting on the table. "I'll miss you. Hopefully one day we can meet again. How handsome you get. I love you," I smiled, repeating it over and over again.

"I'm sorry ma'm but we have to go," A woman said to me.

"Ok. Sorry, bye," I said, holding onto his hand.

Before I can let go, a door being slammed open startled me. "Wait!"

I looked over to my right and saw him. What is he doing here?!

"Harry! What are you doing here?!" I asked, hugging him tightly.

"I came to say bye to Xavier with you. What kind of father am I?" He slightly chuckled.

"A pretty damn good one," I giggled, watching Harry as he walks over to the desk.

"You be good to your parents, X," He said to him, making Xavier to nod. I really hope he understands him. "I love you. Daddy loves you. Right here," He whispered, poking Xavier's baby chest.

Xavier looked down at Harry's hand. He touched his hand slowly, he started laughing and looked up at Harry. "I love you," Harry said.

He backed away, wrapping his arm around my tiny body. I hung my arm around his huge waist and my other hand on his stomach. We watched as the old man from about 4 months take my child. My one and only. My everything.

"Did you hear that I made a song for Ariana Grande?" Harry asked as we walked out of the building, trying to make me clear my mind to positive things.

"No," I chuckled.

"It's really good, actually," He smiles. "We're making a song with Ed Sheeran for our next album," He says.

"How's the boys?" I asked.

"They're good. Uh, they miss Xavier," He whispers knowing he just killed it. "They miss you too," He says quickly.

"Awh, that's sweet," I smile.

"Mom! I'm going to practice fútbol with Niall!"

"Be careful!" I said to my 8 year old boy.

"I will," He says as he enters the kitchen. He pecked my cheek and says, "I love you mom,"

"I love you too, X," I smile at him. He smiled widely and ran out of the house.

After cleaning up the kitchen, I threw myself on the couch. It's been about 2 hours and I'm exhausted and lonely in this empty house. Harry was working and we pretty much live in a house of our own now. I closed my eyes, hoping to get a good nap. Until I heard the door being slammed open.

"Sh! Run to the bathroom and don't get caught," I heard a whisper. I saw Xavier run past the livingroom, not knowing I was there. Niall then appeared with red liquid on his hands and dirt on his white shirt. His eyes widen knowing he got caught.

"Uh oh," He whispers.

"What happen?" I asked quickly.

"She's after us!" Niall yells, running towards the bathroom. I quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom the bathroom. I soon met up with Niall and Xavier and a bloody nose.

"Niall! I told you to be careful!" I yelled.

"Actually you told Xavier to be careful," Niall corrected.

"Yeah well I shouldn't have to tell you since you're the adult, eh?" I said.

"I told you to check where she is without getting caught," Niall whispers.

"Niall, just go. I'll help him out," I laughed. Niall walked out of the bathroom, leaving Xavier and I alone.

"Are you mad at me, mommy?" He asked in a high boy voice.

"No, baby, I'm not," I smiled up at him. He smiled widely. He had Harry's eyes and hair. Just like Harry. First he had blonde hair then his hair turned brown.

"Mommy, why does the chicken cross the road?" He asks, holding the tissue on his nose. I leaned back on the door and sigh.

"Why?" I smiled.

"To go to our house on thanksgiving!" He smiles widely.

"Oh my god, please don't tell me your father taught you that," I giggle.

"Maybe he did, maybe he didn't," He smiles.

"Come here!" I laughed, grabbing both of his wrists. He let out a loud laugh as I tickled his sides.

"Mommy! Please stop!" He laughs. My laughter went down with his.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too, mommy!"

I smiled widely, imaging my future with Xavier. Harrys voice startled me, pulling me out of my head.

"Yeah, I imagine too," He says as we made it to my car.

"Do you think he'll have a singing career like you?" I ask.

"Hmm, maybe," He smiles.

"Goodbye, Haz," I whisper.

"Don't say it like it's forever. I know one day we'll be together," He whispers.

"I hope so," I mumbled.

"Don't give up on us. On me. On Xavier," He says. He kissed the corner of my mouth, making me to let a tear fall.

I jumped in the car, starting the engine. Harry knocked on my window, telling me to roll it down.

"I love you," He says.

I smiled slightly and said, "I love you,"

He backed away, letting me to start driving.

One day, we'll be a family. One day, I'll see Xavier.

-
-
-
-
-
Alright this is the end of The Accident. There will be a sequel. It's called Found. If you want, can someone make a cover for it? I'm really bad so ya lawls. Love you guys :) I'll post another author note, letting you know if I posted the story!