Chapter 35

*Alex*

"She's what?!" My dad yelled at 1am, waking me up.

"Sweetheart shh, she's sleeping," My mom cried out as the sound of footsteps increased. I pulled the covers over me, trying to hide my face as my door swung open.

"Alexandria, wake up right now," My dad yells.

I slowly pulled the blankets off and looked at my angry father.

"Please tell me its not true," My dad said.

"It's.. It's true," I sighed as I stood up.

"For how long?"

"I have an appointment tomorrow after school," I whispered.

"Do you have a job for this baby?"

"I-i'm looking for one a-an,"

"Do you think by getting pregnant will make us change our minds about moving out?"

"No! Dad, I swear, it was an accident," I said.

"How does having sex an accident?" My dad laughs.

"It was going too fast i don't know! I-I wasn't paying much attention to this. I wasn't careful I know but I'm sorry,"

"First your attitude, sneaking around with that Henry kid-"

"Harry," I corrected him.

"I don't care what his name is! Then you decide to run away with his band now you're pregnant! You're 18? Act like an 18 year old, not a 5 year old,"

"Dad.. I'm sorry," I cried out.

"You're sorry? Is this even Harold's child?" My dad yelled as he brushed his fingers through his flat hair.

"Yes! Of course it is," I said.

"I want that kid down here when he has the chance. I want to talk to him," My dad said.

"Dad please stop. He's not gonna get near me anymore! I promise!" I cried. "Just please stop yelling at me," A tired Natalie appeared at my doorway.

"You expect me to be calmed when my daughter who is 18, not married, doesnt even have a job, is pregnant?" My dad whispered.

"No but I just need your support," I cried.

"I know what your mother said. I need you out of this house soon," My dad said.

"I'm going with her, just so you know," Natalie yawned.

"And who says you can?" My dad said as he looked at my little sister.

"Me. I have the rights to make my decisions,"

"At young age? Look at your sister for crying out loud!" My dad yelled.

"If you guys aren't gonna support her, then I will. I'm 15, I'll find a job too," Natalie said.

"What? You can't get a job," My dad said.

"Oh yeah? Watch me," She said as she walks away.

"I need you out of here," My dad whispers.

"I'm sorry," Was the last the thing I said when he shut the door.

I broke down crying, my knees against my chest. I looked to my side, looking at a photo of Harry and I that I still have. I cried harder and harder.

~
~
~

"Are you really?" June gasped as I nodded. "Am I the aunty?"

"God mother," I corrected her.

"Oh my god! Does Harry know?" June asked as she batted her eyes up and down, which is a forced of habit of hers.