Chapter 36

*1 week later*

"That will be $15.97," I said as I talked to a woman. She went through her wallet and gave me a $20 bill. I gave her change back and smiled. I pushed my glasses up more as she walked away. I sipped on my medium size Starbucks coffee. I started scanning the items for the next customer.

"I didn't know you have a job," An Australian accent ring through my ears like the other night. I quickly looked up and contacted with blue ocean eyes.

"Luke," I mumbled.

"And how much will that be?" He laughed.

"$8.37," I smiled.

"Well come here! Give me a hug!" He said as I quickly went around the counter and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much," He said in my hair.

"Me too," I said as I nuzzled my face in his neck, taking up his scent. I released his neck and back away. I wiped away a bit of tears.

"When is your shift over?" He asks.

"Um in like 30 minutes. Why?" I sniffled as I walked behind the counter and scanned other items.

"Come over after your shift. The band will like to see you," He smiled.

"Yeah... Yeah sure, send me the address," I said.

"Alright. I'll see you later," Luke kissed my cheek, giving me the money and said, "Keep the change," He grabbed the bags and walked away.

-
-
-
-
I arrived at a hotel that I have never seen before. I parked my new car, yes I finally got a car, and locked it. I brushed my fingers through my hair and flipped half to one side. I went to the elevator and pressed the 6th floor. Elevator music was quietly playing. The doors open on the 6th floor signaling for me to walk out. I looked for the to room number that Luke texted me.

601

I finally found the room and knocked.

"Sh sh! Go open the door! No you! It's her! Go hide!" I heard. Moments later, the door opened.

"Hey!" Luke smiled.

"Who's hiding?" I said quickly.

"Well, go look for the boys," Luke laughed. I smiled and dropped my bag on the floor and looked around the room.

I looked under the counter and found Ashton. He smiled and quickly hugged me. I nuzzled my face into his neck, his hair tickling my face. "God I missed you so fucking much," He said.

I chuckled and held him tighter. He then released me, making me to look for the other boys.

"I fucking told you to not follow me," I heard someone whispered.

"I got nervous!"

I rolled my eyes and moved the long curtain to the side, revealing Michael and Calum. They both pulled me into a big hug. We pulled away and smiled together.

"Thats it?" I said.

"What?"

"We're just gonna stand here and smile like idiots?" I laughed.

"Oh! Theres one more person hiding," Calum said.

My smiled turn to a frown. No. Fuck no. I turned on my heels and grabbed my bag. "Where are you going?" Luke said quickly.

"I know Harry is in here! I'm not staying!" I cried out as Luke pulled me into a hug.

"He's not here," He promised.