Chapter 9

-Weeks passed-

~Alexandria~

No one never found out bout me and Harry. Crazy right? I mean the paparazzi doesn't miss one thing , but now they do. Harry has been in the studio lately and hanging out with his mates and friends or should i say 'Taylor'. No I'm not jealous. Its weird. Well , Harry is spending his Christmas with his family and on New Years. And for me with family also. I was already on winter break. I felt my phone vibrate.

'So what are you doing?' Harry texted.

'Guess.'

'Lying around on your bed?'

'How do you know?!'

'Look outside'

I got up and looked outside. I found Harry standing there with sunglasses and his beanie with his curls pushed back. He waved. I smiled and headed to the door.

"Alex, what are you doing?" My mom asked.

"Umm getting the mail." I said.

"Ok." She said. I ran out and hugged Harry.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"My mom is here and Natalie and my dad is working."

"I'll sneak in." He said.

"Ok." I shrugged. I grabbed his hand and headed inside. He quickly headed upstairs.

"Did you bring the mail in?"

"There was no mail."

"Im pretty sure there is."

"Um no."

"Are you sure??"

"Fine i'll go check again!" I said. Harry waited for me by the stairs. I headed out and opened the mail box. I grabbed the mail and headed back inside and placed them on the table. I grabbed Harry's hand and ran upstairs.

"Ah ha! I knew it!" Natalie said coming out of her room.

"What?" I said.

"You and Harry are dating."

"No we're not." Harry said.

"Yes we are." I said.

"Really?!"

"Yes but you can't tell anyone!" He said.

"What about Taylor?."

"Management is making me to look like i am 'dating' her. But once when that is over, than the secret it out and have a REAL date." He said looking me when he said 'REAL date'.

"Ok i won't tell anyone. Never kiss Taylor, Harry. Your lips are only for Alex." She said.

"Shut up." I said shoving her back in her room as she laughed.

"I think you should tell your parents." Harry said as he was making circles around my arm.

"Why? Harry we already talk about this." I said.

"They are your parents." He said.

"Did you tell your band mates?" I asked.

"Uhh i think they are getting the idea." He said with a smirk.

"Ok well im not telling them yet." I said. Harry let out a chuckle. He moved his arm around me and the other on one side.

"Fine by me." He said placing his lips onto mine. Our lips moved sync. We broke apart by his phone vibrating. I sighed. He took out his phone and started talking.

"Now?" "Why?" "I'll be there in 10 minutes." Was all he said.

"Im sorry love but i have to go." He said kissing my forehead.

"Now?" I said.

"Yes. Management want me to be with Taylor and have to get the paparazzi snap shots of me and her meeting my parents."

"Harry, we can never have time together." I said.

"I know im very sorry." He said giving me a peck.

"I'll see you later." He said. I nodded. "C'mon Alex do be like that. I'm sorry." He said.

"Its ok." I said.

"I'll text you." He said.

"Ok." I whispered.

He headed out and left. I closed the door and leaned against the door. I slid down and brought my knees to my chest. I closed my eyes and a tear fell. I got up and went to bed. I decided to sleep to get things clear up.

~Harry~

"You have to drive to Taylor's hotel pick her up and have dinner with your family." Management said.

"I hang out with her too much!" I said.

"And? You guys are a couple!" He said.

"No!!! We are a 'couple'. Theres a difference." I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah yeah. Anyways you guys have to kiss on New Years Eve in New York City." He said.

"Come again." I choked.

"You heard me. You guys have to kiss." He said.

"No No No No No!" Louis came in yelling. I sat there frozen.

"What do you mean no?"

"Well you know um there is something wrong with Harry's lips. They can't be kissed." Louis said touching my lips.

"There is nothing wrong with his lips. Now go and pick her up!" He said.

"C'mon Harry." Louis said. He grabbed my arm and guard me to the car.

"I don't want to kiss her." I said.

"I know. You don't want to ruin your relationship with Alex don't you?" He said.

"How do you know?" I said.

"Im Louis. I know everything." He said.

"Well im not gonna tell her." I said.

"Harry thats the worst thing you can ever do." He said.

"You're right. Well im not gonna tell her." I said.

"Harry!"

"Bye boo bear." I said driving away.

I sighed and picked up Taylor. Oh how i hate this so much. I wish i can run away from this. Run away with Alex. Now i have to kiss Taylor on New Years. I also have to drive her to the airport tomorrow.

Ugh. Screw my life.

Author's note: sorry if i haven't posted in a while. Hate me go ahead. I blame my self. Hope you guys liked this! 😘.