Chapter 30

*Alex*

We were all back on the tour bus after the concert, making our way to I believe another part of California?

I don't even know.

I plopped on the bunk bed and took my phone out, playing flappy bird.

My high score is 25, right now I'm up to 20.

21

22

and I crash.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I threw my phone on the floor.

"Harry, control your girlfriend." Zayn yelled.

"I'm sorry." I laughed, "Stupid flappy bird won't let me beat my high score." I said as I picked up my phone.

It had a little scratch on the side of the screen.

"You play that?" Niall asked.

"Everyone does," I chuckled.

Harry passed by me, no eye contact nor a word.

What died in his pants?

He hasn't talk to me for the past 12 hours, obviously since last night.

I jumped off the bunk and followed him to the room where the boys are sitting and talking.

He sat down next to Michael as they both talked, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

I sat next to Luke who was listening to something, as I never broke contact with Harry.

"Oh hey, Alex," Luke smiled.

I broke my eyesight from Harry and looked at Luke. He is cute, to be honest.

"Hi, Luke," I smiled back.

"So we all recorded the song and the boys loved it! Listen to it, it has more rhythm." He said as he gave me one of the ear peace from the headphones.

I placed it in my ear as he press play.

I absolutely loved it.

When it ended, I smiled at Luke and said, "It's amazing."

"Well without your help, it'll probably suck." He said and kissed my cheek.

"My pleasure," I smiled.

I looked away and stared outside. Passing tree by tree.

Passing car by car.

Truck by Truck.

I felt my head get dizzy, my vision wasn't straight.

"Stop the bus," I whispered.

"What?" Luke said.

"Stop the bus!" I yelled.

Liam jumped and ran to the driver and asked to stop the bus. When I felt the bus stop, I ran out of the door and my knees falls down to the grass. I felt fingertips run on my neck as the person held on to my hair.

I started to puke.

"Shh, just let it out," The person said.

Knowing the voice, it isn't Harry. It was Luke.

I looked up and saw Luke with a worried look on his face.

I looked behind him and saw all the boys with a worried expression, except Harry.

He stared at us like he was mad, his arms crossed against his chest.

I looked back down and said, "I'm fine, just a little sick from the bus."