Chapter 11

~Alex~

I bumped into a hard figure and fell to the cold floor.

"Oww ! Can you watch it!"

"Alex?" I looked up and didn't know who it was. I backed away , still on the floor.

"I'm Niall." He said putting his hand out.

"Do I know you?" I asked. He came closer and closer. "S-stay away from me. I don't know you." I said.

"I know you."

"Help!" I yelled. He covered my mouth.

"Shh!!" He said. I stopped moving and looked into his blue crystal eyes.

"Now, if I remove my hand will you stop yelling?" I simply nodded.

He removed his hand as I started yelling again. He covered my mouth and told me to shut up.

"You promised!" He said half whisper and yell. He can tell the fear in my eyes. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He said. He took out a small wrap and wrapped it around my mouth. I looked at him strange.

"Just so you don't scream." He said sitting next to me. I still looked at him strange. "Ok so I'm gonna tell you how I know you." He said.

Why isn't anybody helping? Oh wait , its New Years. No one is out except me and this Niall kid. Niall. Familiar. Niall....Niall... Niall Horan? Niall Horan! I looked over at the kid , still talking. Wait who is he talking to? Me? Oh wait , yeah.

"And that you were dating Harry and he loves you and me and the boys were suspicious bout him and Taylor. We found out about you and that how I , well we know you." He said. I simply nodded and took off the wrap. "Oh wow. Not the best idea I have." He said looking at me while I took off my wrap.

"Ya think?"

"You're not gonna scream anymore?"

"No."

"Ok good." I let out a small smile.

"So what are you doing out here , late , in the dark." He added.

"Um you know checking the whether. Its good!" I said.

"Great." He said.

"Yeap."

"Listen its dark and I have to go back. Wanna come?"

"Me? Oh no its fine. I'll just stay here." I said.

"C'mon it will be fun." He said.

"No no." I said.

"Ok well I'm not gonna let you stay out here all by yourself."

"Yes you can." I said.

"No. Lets go." He said grabbing my hand.

***

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. I jumped out of bed and headed downstairs. Well kinda. I couldn't fine my way down. This place kinda looks familiar. I finally made it downstairs and found the kitchen.

"Hey mom um i think... AH!" I screamed as I went against the wall.

I see 4 guys making breakfast staring at me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Um the question here is who are you?" One said with brown hair.

"Im A-

"Alex. Her name is Alex." The blonde one said. Oh wait from last night! Niall !

"Alex!!" They all cheered and hugged me.

"Get off of me you idiots." I said. They all gasped. "What?" I snapped.

"Do you know who we are?" One said.

"No but you all look familiar except him. I know him! Thats Niall!" I said.

"We're One Direction. Well we're missing one person. Harry." I believe Zayn said. One Direction.

"No." I said.

"Yeah." Liam??? Said.

"Oh no! Nononononono !!!" I panicked.

"Whats wrong Mrs. Styles." Louis said.

"Don't call me that." I said pointing my finger at Louis.

"Aren't you dating Harry?" Zayn said.

"Is too busy being with Taylor and sucking on her face."

"Actually busy with your face." Louis said. I looked at him cold. "Sorry." He said.

"Breakfast is ready!" Liam said. I looked down at the plate and saw eggs and bacon. I started to dig in.

"So tell us. How you and Harry." Louis said.

"Uh um well- i was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Um wheres my phone?" I asked.

"Right there." Liam said. I got up and saw that my mom was calling me.

"Guys stay quiet!" They all nodded. I pressed 'answer'.

"Hey mom!"

"Alexandria Dulse where the hell are you?!"

"Oh at a friends house."

"Alright well be home soon!" My mom said.

"Alright mother ! Byee." I said hanging up the phone. I turned around and saw them all staring.

"What?"

"Now we're 'friends'." Louis said. Niall slapped his arm. "Ow! What was that for?!" Louis said.

"Actually I need an excuse." I said. We all finished eating.

"Wanna watch tv?"

"Um for 20 minutes." I said.

"Alright lets go!" They pulled and pushed me to the couch.

"I don't like being pulled and pushed." I said.

"Just sit down." Zayn said. They turned on the tv and E¡ new was on.

"The famous 18 year old Harry Styles from One Direction secret reveals that he is officially dating 24 year old country star Taylor Swift. Harry Styles left to meet his girlfriend at NYC. Once when the ball dropped , they kissed." The reporter said. They all looked at me as I looked down at my hands.

"Im gonna go." I said grabbing my stuff.

"We're so sorry." They said.

"No I mean he's not cheating on me or anything but um I'm sorry I'm just gonna go." I said running out of the house. I heard my name being called a couple of times until it was faded away. I turned a corner and slammed my self gently to the wall. I took out my phone and texted Harry.

'Hey um you probably won't get this message. But um I don't think its working out. I can't hide the secret. I think you should move on with Taylor or whatever and I'll just go back to my normal life. Im sorry.' I texted. I put my hoodie up and started walking once again.

***

"So how was your new years eve?" June asked as we sat on my bed. I didn't answer. Harry hasn't answer me since this morning.

"Hello?" June said.

"Yeah?"

"You alright?"

"Um yeah I'm fine." I said.

"C'mon spill it."

"Um I'm fine. Really. Im perfectly fine." I said withs fake smile.

"Uhu whatever." She said.

I heard my phone buzz.

"Be right back." I said heading out. It was Harry.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER ! Sorry if it took forever !!! UGH! I had a softball game and than state exams. Its all good. I was into the figure skating too. Haha. So comment vote and whatever. Bye ✌😘