Chapter 7

Alex

Ok yes I admit it , I do have feelings for Harry. He says we're a thing , but we can't say anything. Everyone already knows about 'Haylor'. Harry is now out hanging out with Taylor. He would send me sweet messages while I'm in school.

June and I walked along the streets, laughing and telling each other stories about our week. Across the street I see a curl headed boy with a blonde and birds there. He turned his head and saw Harry. Let me guess, blonde is Taylor. I'm not jealous. Trust me. He doesn't like her. He won't kiss her. Never.

"Are you ok?" June asked.

"What? Uh yes. Um just thinking about..."

"Harry?"

"Whhaaat? Why would I?"

"Because you told me!"

"Oh yeah."

"Its ok. At least you're friends? Or not because of the whole slip out 'ordinary girl' thing." She said.

"Whatever." I said under my breathe. She elbowed me.

"Hey. He's over there. Go talk to him." She smirks.

"Um I don't think that a good idea. Lets just keep walking."

"Yes. Lets keep walking. But this way." She said pulling my arm towards the direction where Harry is.

"No! June let me go!"

"Harry!" She called out.

"No! Let me go." I said.

"Hello." He says as soon as he sees June and I. I can see Taylor grabbing his hand. Don't worry, Alex.

"Hello? Thats it? Remember her?" June said pointing at me. I slowly nod my head , giving him a sign.

"Nope. No. Clue." He says with a laugh.

"Haha thats funny. C'mon say hi Alex." She said.

"Oh my god! You're Harry Styles! I'm a big fan! I can't breathe, I need water. Hey June, let's get myself some water!" I said pulling her away from the crowd.

~Harry~

I turned around and saw Alex and a friend. I didn't know what to do.

"Hello." I said.

Taylor grabbed my hand. Jealous much? June was trying to convince me that I know Alex. I didn't give it in until Alex spoke up.

"Oh my god! You're Harry Styles! I'm a big fan! I can't breathe, I need water. Hey June, let's get myself some water!" She said walking away. She was beautiful.

"Harry. Is that the girl that you were spending time with the other day?"Taylor asked.

"What? No. Did you listen? She was a fan. Her friend is crazy probably." I said.

"So when can I meet your friend?"

"Um. You know she's on vacation." I said.

"For how long?"

"Forget it. Lets go." I said.

"C'mon Harry. Stop rejecting it." She said.

"Rejecting what? Taylor we have to go."

"Harry! You're rejecting almost everything I ask you!" She said, letting my arm go.

"No I am not!"

"Yes you are!" She said.

"Taylor c'mon. Don't be like that."

"Then stop rejecting stuff! Tell me! How long is she on vacation for?"

"I don't know. She just told me she was gonna go on vacation." I said.

"Ok that all you had to say." She said holding my hand.

"Yup." I said under my breathe.

Alex

I shut the door once when we entered my house. "Are you fucking crazy?!" I yelled.

"Me?! If you won't stop being such a bitch , you would have talked to Harry!"

"Do you understand? Im mad at him!" I lied. She doesn't know between us.

"Then it was time to make up!"

"No! They already spread rumors about him cheating on Taylor with a 'mystery' girl which is me! Don't you understand that I want to take my time to forgive him! Or maybe never! Because I'm just an ordinary girl!"

"When you put it that way , I feel bad." She said crossing her arm.

"Look , lets just forget about it. Ok? Lets go upstairs and do homework." I said.

"Ok." She said. On my way upstairs , my phone vibrated. It was a message from Harry.

I put my phone down and started doing homework with June.