Chapter 22

*Alex*

"Again!?" My uncle yelled.

"Actually this one was on accident the first time was for a good reason."

"I understand the first time but the second?!" He said.

"Well we were on a boat and than Harry decided to stand up than um we tipped over." I said.

"Don't worry she's safe." Harry said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Harry... Thats to down... North!" My uncle said. Harry raised his hand a little more.

"North." He came up to my shoulders.

"Good." My uncle turned around and Harry dropped his arm to my waist again. I slightly elbowed him and walked away.

"What now?" He said.

***

We all laughed and cracked jokes as we sat by the fire.

"Can you guys sing for us?" Natalie asked.

"I thought you never asked." Niall said taking his guitar out.

We all laughed.

"What song?" Liam asked.

"Little Things!" I yelled. My sister looked at me weird. I know I didn't like them but now that I met them , I love them and they are fun to be with and that song , there is something special about it.

Niall started strumming his guitar and Zayn started singing....

This song is absolutely beautiful. No words can be described in this song. Its pure perfection.

"I know you never love the sound of your voice on tape.

You never want to know how much you weigh.

You still have to squeeze into your jeans.

But your perfect to me." Harry sang. All I can do was to stare up at his green beautiful eyes. All we did was stare into each other eye's for the song.

"And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth.

Cause it's you.

Oh its you.

Its you.

They add up to

Im in love with you.." He sang.

"And all these little things." They all sang. I couldn't help from his stare. My hand flew up to the back of his neck and I pulled him down. I don't even care anymore. I don't care if anyone see's us. I don't care of what my uncle say's. I love him and he loves me. No I have never fallen over heels for someone. I never really knew what love is. But Harry helped me. Though , my past relationships , were the worst. Harry pulled away and held me close.

"Well! I am going to bed! Good night." My uncle and aunt said. I let out a giggle and said good night.

"Alex.." Natalie said.

"Yes?" I said.

"What do you feel when you kiss Harry?" She asked.

"Yeah what do you feel?" The boys said.

"Um well I um. I feel butterflies in my stomach and when I kiss him , its like the only 2 of us in the world." I said.

"Awwww! I want a relationship like that!" Natalie said. We all laughed at her.

"Someday you will." I said.

"In the mean time..." Niall trailed off as he leaned down and kissed Natalie on the cheek. She let out a little blush.