Chapter 6

~Harry~

We all left NYC. Apparently Taylor was gonna meet me there. Screw this relationship. We were back on break. We went our different ways. Liam stayed.

"Ok so we're back in London, what do you want to do?" He asked as he held Danielle's hand.

"Well what i know that im gonna be with Taylor soon!" I said in not so excitement.

"True." Danielle said.

"Why can't i have a normal relationship like you guys. Not what management want. I want Alex." I said. We walked pass a deep ally, along walls and stuff.

"Talk to her." Danielle said.

"She doesn't like me that way. She got really upset the other day." I said.

"Harry! What did you say to her!" She asked.

"I said she was the type of girl that can me feel like myself than i said she's just an ordinary girl." I said.

"Thats deep." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

I bumped a girl on accident. Her black hair ,the sunglasses. Alex.

"Alex?" I asked. She kept walking away.

"Thats not her." Liam said.

"No, thats her!" I said running after her.

"No its not!"

"My sun glasses!" I said.

"People can have the same Harry!" He said. I sighed and kept walking.

~Alex~

I looked down the block and saw Harry and 2 other people. A guy and a curly hair girl holding hands. They were walking toward here. They noticed me. No they didn't. Harry noticed me. Wait no, Alex just keep walking.

"Why can't I have a normal relationship like you guys. I want Alex." He said.

Me? Psh no.

He probably noticed me just trying to get me to talk to him. I kept walking. He bumped into me. His hands landed on my waist. He let go of me right away.

"Alex?" He asked. I kept walking away. He kept calling me out. Just keep walking Alex. Keep walking. A tear roll down my face. I kept ignoring him. I made it to my house. I saw Natalie's bus pass by, she walked over to the house.

"They are back in London!" She said.

"I know." I said.

"How?"

"I passed by Harry today." I said.

"Did you guys talked?"

"No. I kept walking." I said.

"Urgh! Alex why are you so stubborn!? Give him a chance!"

"What chance do you want me to give him?!" I yelled.

"A chance where you guys love each other!"

"You just want me to date him so you can be with at times! Your a fan! Just a fan! Harry will never be in this family! It all in your stupid imagination!" I yelled.

"Im only 15!"

"Well grow up!" I yelled.

"Why do you like to ruin my day! I hate you!" She yelled running upstairs. I sighed and fell to the couch. My parents were still working, of course. I went to my bedroom and change into comfortable clothing. I put on sweatpants and a tank top. I sat down and started doing my homework from class. It started raining, pouring. Thunder came here and there. I heard a knock all the way downstairs.