Chapter 43

"Harold! Don't you dare drop the bay!" I said as we walked out of the doctors.

"Babe, I'm not gonna drop him," He giggled, walking down the hallway with Xavier.

"Harry, can you please wait for me as I put my wallet away in my purse?" I asked.

A week later, we went to the doctors. A couple days before, we told everyone. Yes, I've been hiding so no one knew. Weird? When we told everyone, everybody wad shocked. Especially management and Harry's family.

"Alex, my mom is already making dinner. If we don't get there fast, we will be late!" Harry cried as he tried to Xavier in the car on the baby's seat.

"Let me do it! Turn on the car," I groan. He pecked my cheek, walking over to the drivers side. I clipped him in, making me to sigh in relief. I hopped in and sighed.

"Make out session?" Harry blurted out with a smirk.

"First you complain how we're gonna be late for dinner and now you want to make out? Besides there's a child in the car," I grumbled.

"He's sleeping,"

"Yeah well, I'm hungry and it's a 2 hour drive. Go," I said.

"3 hour drive," He corrected.

"It's only..3 o'clock. We'll get there around 6, leaving around 8:30, we'll be back by around 11," I said.

"At least I get to spend time with two of my favorite people in the world," He smiled. I pecked his cheek, later on, he started driving.

---

"Harry, you can't blast music! It'll hurt the babies ears," I said, turning off the radio.

"But it's so quiet in here," He said.

"We're almost there though," I mumbled.

"We're leaving Xavier here so I can blast music as we drive back," He grumbled.

"Wow, amazing parenting," I said sarcastically.

"I tried," He smiled, making to chuckle. Sooner or later, Xavier started crying, making me to groan. "I love you," Harry sang, knowing we're both exhausted, especially me.

"Shut up," I mumbled, digging in the bag for Xavier's bottle.

"I-I think it's in that pocket," Harry whispered.

"The bottle is nowhere to be found! Harry, I told you to put it in the bag before we left my house," I said.

"A-And I d-did that," He said, speeding the car.

"Where is the bottle?" I asked, Xavier crying louder.

"Should be in there," He said quickly.

"Harry! It's not! You forgot, didn't you?! Ugh! I fucking knew it I shouldn't have trusted you!" I yelled.

"You were giving me a list to pack and I totally forgot about the bottle! My mom probably has extra bottles from when I was younger," Harry shrugged.

"I asked to pack the diapers, baby wipes, clothes and 2 bottles," I mumbled.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," Harry said, looking for a street. I grabbed the pacifier and sticked it into Xavier's mouth, making him to stop crying.

"It's ok,"

"Good because we have now arrived," He smiled. I looked over at the beautiful small house Harry grew up in.

"Ready to see grandma?" Harry said as he unbuckled Xavier. I didn't even know he got out of the car. "Wow, never knew I'll be saying that at this age," Harry chuckled.

"Well you kinda did," I giggled, swinging the bag over my shoulder.

"They're gonna love him," Harry smiled.

"I had a feeling you were gonna say that," I smiled. He held Xavier close, holding my hand with his free hand. We finally faced to face with the door. Harry let my hand go so he can knocked on the door.

The door opened, revealing Anne. "Where is my grandson?!" She shrieked. Xavier was already awake, only to keep him quiet was the pacifier.

"Here he is," Harry smiled, shaking a bit of his arm.

"He's so beautiful!" She said, taking him from Harry. She hugged me, pulling all of us in. I breathed in the scent of homemade food.

"I made your favorite," Anne whispered.

"But Harry hates it," I giggled.

"He doesn't have to eat my special mac and cheese," She said, waving Harry off.

"Alex!" Gemma yelled as I entered the kitchen.

The whole family was here for a baby..

"Hi, everyone," I nervously said as Harry approached from behind.

"Ma!" Harry yelled, hugging his grandmother. Aw aw.

"My baby Harry is a father!" She cried out, kissing his cheek.

"Ma, this is Alex, my beautiful girlfriend, Alex this is Ma, my grandmother, Leslie," He said.

"Oi! We've met! Lovely to see you again," She smiled brightly, kissing my cheek. Ann placed Xavier on Harry's old baby chair, looking at him in aw.

"So! Who's ready for dinner?"

"What about Robbin?" Harry asked.

"He can't make it. Over time," His mom said. "But we can all still have fun!" She smiled. I took a seat next to Xavier and Harry on my other side.

"So what's his name?" Gemma asked.

"Xavier Edward Styles," I smiled, squeezing Harry's thigh. He placed his hand over mine as Anne served us food.

"Ah! Such a beautiful name! Oh my god," Gemma smiled at Xavier.

"Except Edward," Harry's grandmother joked.

"Ahh Ma, you gave my mom my middle name," Harry laughed.

"I mean, what can I say? Handsome, huh?" She laughed.

Think about it. I think I want to spend my whole life like this. Harry's family is welcoming. What about Thanksgiving this year? Should we all get together? My family and his? All I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with these people. I looked over at Harry and smiled as he smiled at why his grandma said, chewing on his meat.

-
-
-
-
-
Awh i'm loving these chapters and you guys for reading! *Vote and comment* muah