Chapter 23

*Alex*

It was Sunday afternoon finishing up some paper due tomorrow morning. I sat on my bed with my textbook on my lap and my computer across from me and Pebbles lying at the end of my bed. I typed and typed until I heard a knock on my door. I looked and there is my sister.

"What's up Nat?" I said.

"We had the red velvet for a while. And its about to expire." She said looking at the box.

"And what do you want to do about that?" I asked concern.

"CAN WE PLEASE MAKE A CAKE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" She begged. I sat there and thought about.

"Ok.." I quickly got up and ran down stairs with Natalie along Pebbles barking and running with us down also.

Once when I got down to the kitchen my eyes widen. Everything was already set up. The icing here. The pan here.

Everything.

"Natalie.."

"Yeah?" She said.

"Did you do this?"

"Yeap!"

"What if I said no?"

"Well you didn't so we have nothing to worry about!" She said smiling.

"Oh my god. Well start cooking!"

I took out my phone and started to jam out music.

***

We can't Stop by Miley Cyrus was playing. Me and Natalie will hit our hips here and there.

"Alex you have a little something on your face." Natalie said.

"Where?"

"There!" She put icing on my face.

"Natalie!" I grabbed a spoon fill with icing and put it on her face also. She started running around and laughed.

"What is going on here?" My aunt yelled as she enter the house along with my uncle behind.

"It was her idea." I said pointing at Natalie.

"What?! No! It was your idea also."

"No you asked if we can bake a cake." I said.

"Which you agree on."

"Oh..."

"Just forget it. I'll clean this up. You guys just go and clean up." She said. We nodded and walked upstairs. We fist bump and started running.

*next morning*

"So how was your weekend?" June said walking towards me.

"Good.. You?"

"Eh alright." She said. I smiled and nodded.

"Soo tell me... How is Harry?" She said.

"He's good..? He's back in Holmes Chapel visiting his family." I said.

"Far away?"

"Well it's here in England. It's fine." I said.

"And you trust him?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure?"

"June! Stop scaring me! Holy jesus." I said.

"Im just letting you know!"

"He's coming back to London to visit me. We haven't seen each other for about 2 weeks June."