Chapter 24

~Alex~

We all walked out of the plane and grabbed our bags.

"Ok boys , Alex , there are some-" Paul was cut off by girls yelling.

"Ok maybe more fans are outside. Now Alex , I need you to keep your head down , hoodie up and stay close to us." Paul said.

"Ok." I said.

"Alright boys! Lets go!" Paul said.

I put my hoodie over my head and kept my head low.

"Harry! Louis!" They yelled.

"Niall! Marry me!"

"Larry!"

"Zayn! Liam!" They all yelled. I made sure to keep my head as possible. I felt taps here and there. Taps on my shoulder, taps on my back, taps on my bum, taps on my head.

We finally arrived to the van and headed to the hotel.

"Well that was... Interesting." I said. Harry grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Once when we get to the hotel, you all have to go the rooms and stay there." Paul said.

"Well... Thats for you guys while I go to the pool." I said.

"You too Alex." Paul said.

"What!" I said.

"Yeah. They know you. You have to stay in the room."

We finally arrived the hotel. Luckily it wasn't mobbed. I grabbed my bags and headed inside. We got our keys and headed up.

"So um the Louis and Niall share a room. Zayn and Liam share a room. Harry and Alex share a room. Oh and by the way there are 2 beds." Paul winked. Harry looked down at me and smirked. I elbowed him and headed out. I got the key from Paul and unlocked the door. I ran inside and placed my bag on the floor.

There were 2 beds, in the middle was a desk and a phone and a clock. Across the beds was a tv. On the side is a table and a window and a small couch. The other side had a the bathroom.

"We can use one bed so they don't have to do so much work." Harry whispered in my ear. I slightly pushed him and walked away.

"I'm kidding." Harry said. "Or we can sleep in one bed." He said.

"I'll think about it." I said. He rolled his eyes and looked around. We heard Niall laughing outside.

"What's up?" I said as I opened the door.

"Paul gave up and said were allow to go in the pool!" Niall said and ran out. I closed the door and look at Harry. He looked up at me and smiled.

"What?" He said. I shrugged.

"Tell me." He said. His feet hitting the floor. Step by step. Getting closer and closer. His hands lie on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Can you tell me why you looked at me?" He smirked.

"What? I can't look at you?" I said.

"Well yeah you can.." He said.

"Exactly. Now let go to the pool! Paul changed his mind!" I try to get out of his grip but instead I pushed back to the door.

"Kiss me." He mumbled. I sighed and pecked his lips.

"Another.." I sighed once again and gently placed my lips on his. He stepped closer than ever. He grind against me and deepened the kiss. He licked my lower lip for entrance. I let him in. I wrapped my arms around his neck. My hands went up to his curls, pulling him deeper. The kiss is not sloppy, gentle. Yes, he is gentle. My mind was blurry. When we kiss, my mind us blurred. He tapped the back of my thighs making me to jump and wrap my legs around his torso. He started walking to the bed. He put one hand my back and gently placed me on the bed. My hands slide down to his chest. He rocked back and forth causing me to moan. I tugged down on his shirt. Before I can take his shirt off, someone yelled.

"COME ON ALEX AND HARRY! POOL TIME!" We broke apart and catch our breathe.

"Now can I get ready to go to the pool?" I said.

"You could have stopped me." He said. "And if they didn't yell, I would have enjoyed what we could have done." He said and winked.

"Good luck getting there next time." I said patting his arm. He climbed off the bed and helped me up.

"Up you go!" He said. I giggled and headed to my suit case. I grabbed my bikini and headed to the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and changed. I opened the door and Harry stood there.

"Excuse me.." I said. I went to the left and he followed. I went to the right, he followed.

"Stop it!" I giggled. I finally gave up. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I have to come out eventually." I said.

"Eh." I smiled. I quickly fall on my knees and crawled out from crawling under his legs.

"Alex!"

"And I finally came out of the bathroom!" I said. "You and Niall are such idiots."

"What does Niall have to do with this?"

"On new years eve, I went for a walk, bump into Niall, I screamed and try to shut my up. Nothing major." I said as I put my clothes away.

"Oh yeah! Yeah worst New Years Eve ever!" He groaned.

"Yeah. You had to 'rush' to your girlfriend." I said as I chuckled. "Oh and the funny part is that you never told me that you were gonna kiss her." I said.

"Alex.. Are you ok? Are you jealous." I sighed.

"No I'm not jealous."

"Than why are we talking about this?"

"About what?" I said trying to denying it.

"About... Never mind."

"K." I said walking out of the room.

"What just happen?" I heard Harry say.

"Just come on babe! Pool time." I said.

-----------------------------------

BUT GUYS I WROTE THIS WHILE I WAS ON VACATION 😂

WHO LIKES IT?! Is this one short? Sorry for any mistakes! Um, who likes the little make out thing that Alex and Harry had?! If anyone is wondering how the characters look like:

Paul as Paul

One direction as one direction

Alex: Selena Gomez

How ever, if you wanna know others , comment below ! Love you guys! 😘