Halloween Headcanons (Various)

All art done by ShiftingStar.

~

Suggestion from Starlit_Alpha: Triple S versus Halloween excitement.

Sonic:

- All out

- All out. He'll never let anything get in his way of free candy. He doesn't even need to dress up, but (Y/n) comes up with 'couples' costumes and he's always down to wiggle his way into a bread costume.

- Tails takes pictures then proceeds to post them and his computer almost explodes from the comments.

- (Y/n) is still somehow more excited than Sonic. She'll waddle around in her bread costume or onesie or elaborate cosplay with the biggest smile on her face. She spends just about twenty four seven fighting off robots with barely time to scarf down a chili dog. She's more than ready to get out there, weird some people out, and get high on sugar.

- This year, they're tripping around Tails' workshop in giant blowup dinosaurs. Of course, Sonic had to put packing peanuts on his quills, and (Y/n) keeled over laughing as he struggled to move around the house, pitching left and right and nearly shattering a vase. Tails quickly ushered them outside.

- "People are going to think you're dating," the fox would say as he snapped pictures of them reaching towards each other with their stubby T-Rex arms. He says that every year.

- They ignore him, Sonic yelping as he loses his balance yet again face plants, rolling around on his front side, struggling to get up as his friends just laugh at him. Excited as he is, he still isn't used to the limited leg room.

- They get an early start on trick-or-treating, and obviously, they're fast. (Y/n)'s determined to fill their plastic jack-o'-lantern buckets to the brim, which really shouldn't be hard, and only an hour in and they're racing back to Tails' workshop to drop off their haul and keep going where they left off.

- One house has a campfire and after a couple of hours of running around the city, Sonic and (Y/n) stop at the house and wiggle out of their dino costumes for a brief break.