Chapter 12

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Also, this chapter has some adult content, so if you're below 18, please skip this chapter for now, sorry.

Third Person POV

At half past two in the morning, Gemini was awakened from his alcoholic slumber by someone's hand caressing his bare chest.

Wait, why was he shirtless? He didn't remember taking off his shirt before going to bed.

And why was he on the floor? Wait was this even his room?

Then things started to come together in his brain.

He was in Peat's room. He and Fourth and Peat and Peat's family had been to a beach outing and he and Fourth were staying over at Peat's for the night. He had drunk a few beers.

Wait! He turned his face to see who was caressing him.

"Fourth?"

The hand that was caressing his bare chest flew to cover his mouth.

"Yes, it's me, Fourth," Fourth whispered to him in the darkness.

"Why am I shirtlessshhhmmm..."

Fourth covered his mouth with a kiss.

Gemini resisted at first but started to find the kiss pleasurable.

Soon, Gemini was kissing him back.

Gemini felt Fourth's hand caressing his chest again, stopping to make circular motions over his nipple.

Gemini felt his nipple hardening. The contact of Fourth's warm palm over his nipple was giving Gemini delicious shivers up and down his spine.

Fourth briefly stopped his movements to quickly take off his own shirt and then proceeded to give Gemini a deep kiss once more.

Fourth's hands roamed over Gemini's chest, caressing his nipples once more.

Then Fourth moved his mouth down to the side of Gemini's neck, making soft bites and sucking every now and then, moving his mouth farther down to the middle of Gemini's chest while his hand expertly undid the clasp of Gemini's pants and unzipping it.

Gemini lifted his bottom to allow Fourth to lower his pants down his thighs and farther down to his legs and off his feet.

Fourth's mouth kept travelling down Gemini's chest and down to his abdomen, stopping to dip his hot moist tongue into the indentation of Gemini's navel.

"Uhh!" Gemini couldn't stop himself from giving out a sharp moan.

He wasn't expecting to find such intense pleasure at the feel of Fourth's hot moist tongue in the hollow of his navel.

"Uhh! Aahhh..." Gemini's moan came out louder when he felt Fourth's warm hand over his briefs.

Gemini felt his member harden and strain against the fabric of his briefs.

Thanawat was awakened by his need to use the bathroom to empty the alcohol that he had imbibed before going to bed.

He got out of bed and walked slowly to the bathroom, unaware of what was happening on the floor because he was still sleepy and it was too dark to see.

Thanawat slowly made his way, careful not to bump into anything along the way to the bathroom.

By the time he came back into the room, Thanawat's eyes had become accustomed to the dark.

Thanawat suppressed a gasp when he saw the shocking activities going on between Gemini and Fourth.

Thanawat quickly jumped onto the bed and covered himself fully with the blanket. In so doing, he had also placed the blanket over Peat because Peat was sharing the blanket with him.

Peat was awakened by the sudden movement and realized that he and Thanawat were hiding under the blanket.

Peat smiled widely in the dark and turned and placed his arm around Thanawat's waist.

"Yes, my darling?" Peat said to Thanawat.

Thanawat roughly removed Peat's arm from around his waist.

"Be quiet," he scolded Peat.

"Of course, darling," Peat said. "You can do anything you want with me."

"Shut up!" Thanawat hissed angrily at Peat.

Peat nodded happily, placing his arms around Thanawat once more.

"You just don't get it," Thanawat said, pushing Peat off the bed.

Peat landed with a loud thud onto the floor.