Chapter 34

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

"So who..." Thanawat had started to say.

"I don't wanna talk about him... it," Peat interrupted Thanawat as he set his breakfast tray on the table of the coffee shop and sat across from Thanawat.

Thanawat sighed and looked down on his coffee cup, lifted it, blew into it before taking a careful small sip from it.

"Hey can I join you?"

Peat looked up to see Dome standing beside the table with a cheerful smile.

Peat turned first a beet red and then a pasty kind of white.

"Yes? No? Maybe?" Dome asked, already setting his food tray on the table and pulling the extra chair and sitting on it.

Then Dome turned his attention to Thanawat.

Dome extended his hand to Thanawat, saying, "Hi, I'm Dome, I'm Peat's..."

"... substitute teacher," Peat interrupted.

Thanawat accepted Dome's offer of a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Dome," said Thanawat, instantly recognizing Dome as the guy he had seen Peat with at the mall. "And I'm Thanawat, I'm Peat's boyfriend."

There was a long awkward pause before Dome stood up from his chair.

"Then I guess I would be a buzzkill if I insisted on sharing your table," said Dome, picking up his food tray, almost tripping as he blindly set his food tray on the next available table, not realizing that there was already someone else occupying it.

"Oh I'm sorry," Dome said when he realized that the table was occupied.

"No, no no that's fine," said the occupant. "Stay and keep me company. I'm new in this town and would love to get to know someone from here."

a/N: The image above does not belong to me

a/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is Pavel Naret Promphaopun. He played the role of Forth opposite Dome who played the role of Beam in 2Moons2.

Then the occupant extended his hand to Dome.

"Hi, I'm Pavel, I just moved here the other day and I'm still feeling my way around this busy city," said the occupant of the table that Dome had accidentally stumbled upon.

"Nice to meet you, Pavel," said Dome. "I'm sorry for..."

"Hey, stop apologizing," Pavel interrupted. "I already told you that I would love to have you join me for breakfast."

"So why did you move here? Where are you originally from?" Dome asked.

"I'm from Khanchanaburi," said Pavel. "I'm a civil engineer. I was transferred here by my company to work on their latest project."

"Welcome to Bangkok," said Dome. "I'm Dome. I'm a substitute teacher at a nearby high school. I'm trying to gain teaching experience in order to be a full fledged teacher one day."

"That's cool," said Pavel. "Do you often come here to have breakfast before the start of your workday?"

"Actually no," Dome replied. "It's just today I had a bit of an argument with my dad and decided not to be present at our breakfast table. But most days I join my parents for breakfast."

"I see," Pavel nodded thoughtfully. "What do you do after work?"

"Not much," Dome replied with an apologetic smile. "I'm actually a boring person with not too many interests."

"Well, I enrolled in a cooking class that offers lessons after work hours," Pavel said. "You wanna join me there this evening?"

"Does your cooking school allow non-enrollees to join your lessons?" Dome asked.

"Yes, they do, in the hope that the visitor would become interested in signing up for cooking lessons." Pavel replied.

"Then I accept your invitation," Dome said, while mentally asking what he had gotten himself into.

"Cool!" Pavel said excitedly.