Chapter 36

A/N: The video above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on YouTube.

Third Person POV

"You're home early!" Peat's mom greeted him when he entered the living room. "I thought you had to stay after school for sports practice."

Peat's mom's eyes widened when she saw Thanawat step into the living room behind Peat.

"Oh, you're here too! What a pleasant surprise!" said Mrs. Suelecha.

"Honey! Come over to the living room!" Mrs. Suelecha called out to her husband.

When Peat's dad came into the living room, he smiled broadly upon seeing Thanawat.

"Oh my, you should stay for dinner," Mr. Suelecha said right away after giving Thanawat a brief hug.

"Thank you," said Thanawat. "I would love to, but the reason I am here with Peat is because I wanted to discuss something with him in your presence, in the hope that perhaps you could give him and me as well, some much needed advice."

"Any time at all," said Mr. Suelecha.

Peat's mom made a move to leave the room but Thanawat said, "No, no, ma'am, please stay. We wanted you to be present as well."

"Okay, but just address me as Mom," Mrs. Suelecha said. "Fourth and Gemini call me 'Mom' as well. I always tell Peat's close friends to call me Mom so that they would feel comfortable around me."

"Thank you, I will do that then," said Thanawat with a shy smile.

"Let's all settle comfortably then," said Mr. Suelecha, motioning for Thanawat to sit on the sofa while he settled on the large armchair beside the sofa.

Mrs. Suelecha took the other armchair from across her husband.

Peat reluctantly sat beside Thanawat on the sofa, looking a bit uncomfortable and anxious at the same time.

"How do I begin..." Thanawat said under his breath.

"If you're here to officially declare..." Mr. Suelecha said at the exact same time.

"No, no, no," Thanawat interrupted him. "I am here to ask Peat..."

"Of course, I have no objections to you being his boyfriend," Mr. Suelecha interrupted Thanawat.

"No, no, no," Thanawat said again. "It's actually because... I mean, I hope you won't stop looking upon me as your friend even after I have decided to no longer be Peat's boyfriend."

"Whaaattt?" Peat and his dad exclaimed at the same time.

Thanawat took a deep breath and bravely carried on.

"You see, I don't think Peat is serious about our relationship. I believe that he and Dome are still romantically involved..."

"That is so not true!" Peat declared emphatically. "In fact this afternoon when I saw Dome at school, I confirmed to him that you were my boyfriend."

"What was his reaction?" Thanawat asked.

"He said that you were very handsome and not to worry because he has started to date someone," Peat replied. "That was his way of saying that he has moved on. I wished him happiness in his new relationship."

"So what were we going to discuss?" Peat's dad asked.

Thanawat sighed. Mrs.Suelecha placed a reassuring hand on Thanawat's arm.

"I just wanted Peat to promise in front of both of you that for as long as I am his boyfriend that he would not get involved with Dome ever again, or with anyone else for that matter," Thanawat said firmly.

"Mom, Dad," Peat said, taking on a serious tone of voice. "I solemnly promise that I will be faithful to Thanawat for ever and ever and ever."

"That's not good enough," Mr. Suelecha declared. "That solemn vow should be accompanied by  a convincing kiss."

Mrs. Suelecha quickly stood up from her chair and rushed into the kitchen to give instructions to the housekeeper on what to cook for dinner.

Peat made a move to kiss Thanawat but Mr. Suelecha said to his son, "The living room will not give you the privacy you need. Go upstairs to your room and come down when you're ready for dinner."

"Thank you, Dad," Peat said, quickly grabbing Thanawat's wrist and leading him upstairs to his bedroom.

After shutting his bedroom door, Peat wasted no time unbuttoning Thanawat's shirt and taking it off and impatiently tossing it to the floor.

While busy kissing Thanawat, Peat's hands were already unbuckling Thanawat's belt and unzipping the front of his pants.

"Easy, easy," Thanawat cautioned Peat as he lay helplessly on Peat's bed with Peat hovering over him, ready to unleash all the passion that he had been holding back.

"You know I haven't fully recovered yet from last time," Thanawat reminded Peat as Peat's mouth captured his.

"I will be gentle," Peat promised Thanawat just before ravishing him.

THE  END