Chapter 13

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

The image above of Peat Suchanon Chuelecha is one of his cutest pics that I have come across so far. I'm sorry that he's going to be a very naughty boy in this story.

Third Person POV

Fourth and Gemini fell asleep once more after an exhausting but pleasurable activity on the floor cushion.

Thanawat could not sleep a wink, wary of Peat's moves who had climbed back up the bed with a big frown on his face.

Finally after a few hours when the sun started to shine through the openings of the window curtains in Peat's bedroom, there was a knock on the door.

Peat got out of bed and opened the door.

It was the housekeeper.

"Your mother and father are inviting you and your guests to come down for breakfast in half an hour," the housekeeper announced.

"Okay, thanks," said Peat and closed the door.

Before Peat could even reach the bed, Thanawat had already gotten up.

"If you don't mind, I would like to take a shower and change into fresh clothes before I go down to join your parents," Thanawat said to Peat.

"Can I join you in the shower?" Peat asked, his fingers tightly crossed behind his back.

"No," Thanawat replied. "Wake your buddies up and tell them to get ready in half an hour to go down and join your parents for breakfast."

"Yes, sir, understood, sir," Peat replied, mockingly placing his right hand against his forehead in a mock salute.

But behind his silly acts, Peat felt really hurt by the brutal rejections that he had been experiencing so far from Thanawat. When was he ever going to succeed in getting Thanawat to be interested in him. When would Thanawat ever see him as a young adult and not as a kid.

Gloomily, Peat walked over to Fourth and Gemini and shook them awake.

When neither Fourth nor Gemini would budge, Peat grabbed their blanket and flung it away from them.

Peat let out a loud gasp when he saw both Gemini and Fourth stark naked in each other's arms.

Had they been making love during the night? Had Thanawat been aware of it, and was that the reason that Thanawat covered himself and Peat with their own blanket, to avoid any embarrassment from them?

Peat picked up the blanket that he had flung away from Fourth and Gemini and threw it back over them.

The two red-faced guys wrapped themselves with the blanket and carefully walked over together to their backpacks where they had kept their change of clothes.

"Tsk, tsk," Peat shook his head at them. "I was feeling very miserable lying beside Thanawat while you guys were in cloud nine."

"You mean you didn't get lucky with Nawat?" Fourth raised his eyebrow at Peat.

Peat always resented the way Fourth referred to Thanawat as Nawat, as if he was that close with Thanawat to be able to shorten his name.

"No, he was very mean to me last night," Peat said with a frown.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Fourth said.

"Where is he anyway?" Gemini asked, noting the absence of Thanawat from the room.

"He's taking a shower," Peat volunteered the information.

"Why didn't you join him?" Fourth asked with a wink.

"I tried," Peat said sadly.

"And...?" Gemini prompted.

"And nothing," Peat replied. "I got a big fat reject."

"You have to up your game, buddy," Fourth said sympathetically, running his hand up and down Peat's back. "He's got to have some weakness that would help you to get him to be interested in you."

"I wish I knew what that is," Peat said, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"It will take time, but you will get there," Fourth said. "You will have to be patient."

Soon Thanawat came back to the room, freshly showered, his hair still glistening with wetness from the shower and smelling pleasantly of shampoo and body wash.

Thanawat's deltoid and abdominal muscles rippled as he raised his arms to dry his hair with a towel, his lower body wrapped with another towel.

"What are you all doing just standing there? Go and get ready to go down for breakfast in half an hour," Thanawat commanded the three who had stood there mesmerized by his appearance that could only be described as wicked hot.

Unfortunately, Thanawat didn't even seem aware of it and just kept ordering the three friends around like they were kids that were out of control.

"Let's go," Peat said, quickly grabbing Fourth's arm but his quick movement somehow made him lose his footing and would have fallen flat to the floor if Thanawat had not caught him just in time.

The problem was, to keep his balance, Peat accidentally grabbed hold of one edge of the towel that was wrapped around Thanawat's waist.

The action made the towel fall away from around Thanawat's waist, exposing him in all his manly glory.

All three buddies gave a collective loud gasp, Peat's gasp being the loudest, Thanawat's towel still firmly in Peat's grasp.

"Close your mouth," Gemini scolded Fourth.

Fourth took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the side of Peat's mouth.

"You're drooling," he scolded Peat.