Chapter 25

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

This chapter has mature content so if you're below 18, please skip this chapter for now.

Peat's POV

No matter how hard I tried to keep a lid on my emotions, my emotions just refused to be ignored.

The sight of Thanawat as he stepped out of the bathroom with just a towel draped around his waist instantly set me on fire.

The way his muscles rippled as he dried himself, his damp hair smelling of a pleasant manly scent which did not fail to excite me... his hard abs that rippled and undulated as he moved about. I only had two words to describe him, WICKED HOT.

I wracked my brain for how I could make him mine for the night.

I knew that he was going to use my age as a reason to push me away and it was making me feel desperate.

Then just when I thought that my situation was hopeless, the tide turned in my favor.

I somehow managed to convince him to let me kiss him just once and then I would leave him alone for the rest of the night.

He allowed me to kiss him but just when I thought he was softening up to me, I felt him dig his fingers into my bare back, trying to push me away.

"What's the matter?" I asked in dismay. "I thought you were starting to like my kiss."

He was silent for a while.

Then I noticed his face. He looked a combination of anxious and terrified.

"What's the matter?" I asked once more.

"I've never gone all the way with anyone," he said almost in a whisper.

I found that hard to believe.

"Not even with Apo?" I asked in shock.

He shook his head.

"I ... I have never allowed anyone to penetrate me," he said in a tight voice.

And just like that, I was able to establish that I was the one who would be the top.

I placed my arms around him and said, "I promise I will be very patient and gentle."

He still looked undecided but I told myself that it was now or never.

I kissed him once more making sure to just make feather light kisses until I felt his lips open just very slightly.

I seized the opportunity to push the tip of my tongue between his slightly parted lips.

In the meantime my hands got busy unbuttoning his pajama top.

I deepened my kiss and soon I was able to push my tongue all the way in. He allowed me to explore every single space inside his mouth.

His breathing became ragged and uneven when I started making circular motions on his nipple with the palm of my hand. My other hand was busy caressing the silken skin of his chest and abdomen.

I stopped kissing him and lowered my mouth to the hollow of his throat.

His breathing became shallower and louder.

While playing with his nipple, I placed my warm moist mouth around his other nipple.

"Ahh..." he let out a soft moan when I sucked on his nipple.

I trailed kisses down his chest and his abdomen, dipping my hot moist tongue into the hollow of his navel.

"Uhh..." he gasped loudly and I felt his chest jerk instinctively upward.

"Uhh!!" he let out a sharp sound when I dug inside the waistband of his pajama bottom and encircled his member with my hand.

His member was stiff and engorged with excitement.

I tugged at his pajama bottom until I managed to get them off him.

"Just a second," I said to him as I quickly got off the bed and went to my clothes that I had laid across the back of a chair in his room.

I dug into the pocket of my pants and pulled out a condom and a tube of lubricant.

His eyes widened in fear when he saw what I had brought to the bed.

I embraced him in a gently and reassuring way.

"If it hurts too much, I won't continue," I said to him very softly.

I kissed him once more and played with his nipples again, making them hard and stand on end like little stones.

Then I took his hardened member in my hands once more and licked off the translucent droplets that oozed out of the tip.

He sucked in his breath loudly.

"Aaahhh!" he cried out when I enveloped his member with my warm moist mouth.

I could tell by how stiff and engorged his member was that he needed release. I put my mouth to work.

"Peat... ohgahd... uhh... uhh... uhh... ohgahd... ohmygahd... Peat... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... aaahhh... aaahhh... aaaaaahhhhhh... ohgahdPeat... Peat... Peat... aaahhh... aaahhh... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

I didn't stop sucking until he was dry.

Then I moved up and hugged him gently, kissing the side of his neck.

And then it was time for me to give him his very first experience. I vowed to make it an unforgettable one for him.

I took the tube of lubricant and applied some of it on my finger.

I raised his legs up and outward and applied the lubricant around his opening.

He sucked in his breath loudly upon feeling the cold gel.

"Uhh!" he let out a sharp sound when he felt my finger enter him.

I moved my finger from side to side to widen him.

Then I withdrew my finger to apply more lubricant on two of my fingers.

"Uhh!" he cried out once more when I inserted both lubricated fingers and moved them about inside him to widen him some more.

"Aaahhh please it hurts so much!" he cried out when I inserted three fingers this time.

I stopped moving my fingers around to give him some time to recover from the pain.

I bent and kissed the tip of his member. I caressed the tip of his member with my tongue while I moved my three fingers around and from side to side inside him.

Then I felt it was time for me to make sure that for the rest of his life he would remember that I was the one to whom he lost his virginity.

He was a crying mess when I finally released my own juices.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so very sorry, Nawat," I whispered to him over and over while kissing his forehead, his eyes, his nose, his lips, the side of his neck... I kissed his cheeks to dry his tears away. He was sobbing so hard.

I held him gently in my arms for a very long time until his crying subsided.

Then suddenly he spoke.

"Was this your first time as well?" he asked.

I wanted to say yes but I did not want to start our relationship with a lie.

"No," I replied.

"I thought just as much," he muttered under his breath. "How many men have you been with?"

"I started at the age of fifteen," I replied.

He shook his head sadly and said, "I probably should not get involved with you."

"You already are," I said.