Chapter 24

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Warning, this chapter will contain some adult stuff, so if you're below 18 please skip this chapter for now, sorry.

Thanawat's POV

It was with a lot of misgiving that I allowed Peat to sleep in my room for the night.

I let him borrow a pair of pajamas that looked ridiculously oversized on him but which actually made him look real cute. I shook my head. What was I thinking. This 'cute' boy was the most dangerous character I had ever come across. More dangerous than a cougar. Or a mountain lion. I had to make sure to keep a safe distance from him throughout the night.

I already had a hard time keeping him from joining me in the shower. He had made a song and dance about being afraid to shower alone in other people's bathrooms but I didn't fall for it.

In the end he had to take a shower by himself. I guess he could sense that I wasn't going to fall for any of his lame tricks.

"It's a bit warm tonight," he commented before climbing into bed. "I think I'm just gonna get rid of this pajama top."'

And with those words he proceeded to take off his pajama top.

"Put it back on," I ordered him. "I'm gonna turn the air conditioner on."

"No, no, no," he protested. "You don't have to turn the air conditioner on. I will be just fine as long as I'm under the covers."

And with those words, he jumped into bed and placed the covers all the way to his neck.

I could do nothing but shake my head in frustration.

I was about to climb into bed when I heard a soft knock on the door.

I walked over to open it.

My housekeeper Pete stood just outside the door.

"You left this on the living room table," he said, handing my phone to me. "I did not notice it until it started ringing. I tried to get it to you before it could stop ringing but I didn't get here fast enough."

"That's fine," I said, taking the phone from him. "Thank you, Pete, and good night."

"Good night, master," he said, bowing before walking away.

My heart jumped when I noticed that it was a missed call from Apo.

I debated within myself whether to call him back or not.

My level headed self told me not to return his call, but my reckless self was telling me to call back and find out why he called me.

In the end I told myself that if it had been an important call he would have left a message, so I set my phone on top of my dresser and climbed into bed.

No sooner had I gone under the covers when Peat turned and placed his arms around me, his bare chest pressed against my arm.

I pushed him away.

"Please," he begged. "Let me try to get your mind off your ex. He was the one who called you just a moment ago, am I right?"

"How did you know?" I looked at him in surprise.

"I overheard the housekeeper telling you about your missed call," he said.

I should have known that he wold eavesdrop on my conversation with Pete.

I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he was too strong for me. I wondered what he ate daily and what bodybuilding exercises he did for him to develop such steely muscles.

He had expertly slid the arm closest to me under my neck and had placed his other arm over my chest.

Then using his bare chest to keep me pinned to the bed, he stroked my still damp hair, saying, "Let me help you forget him."

I pushed his hand away.

"Stop," I said. "I need to get some sleep. I have to go to work early tomorrow."

"A few minutes from your usual sleep hours is not gonna add years to your life," he said, still keeping me captive in his arms.

I glanced at my digital clock by the lamp stand.

"Look," I said, pointing to the clock, "it's exactly a minute past midnight. Time for us to sleep. I have to go to work and you  have to go to school in just a few hours more."

He glanced at the clock.

"My parents will be throwing me a belated birthday celebration on Saturday because they are not free on my birthday itself, and neither am I and neither are you," he said.

"And what has that got to do with our going to sleep already?" I asked, getting confused about his mention of his belated birthday celebration.

"Because actually right now is my actual birthday. I just turned eighteen a minute ago!!!"

I knew right away what he was trying to imply.

With superhuman strength I freed myself from him and jumped out of bed and tried to make it out the door.

I did not take into account how fast and agile he could be.

Before I could even reach the door, I felt myself being swept off my feet and found myself back in bed.

"Stop fighting me," he said.

He had raised both my arms above me and was gripping my wrists so tight it felt like his fingers were tourniquets around them.

I continued to struggle anyway.

"Stop it," he scolded me.

"I could sue you for uninvited sexual advances," I warned him.

"Do you realize how silly it would sound to your lawyer about suing a teenager for molesting you?" he raised an eyebrow.

My eyes widened so much that they almost smarted and tears started to form in them.

"Did you just use the word 'molested'?" I shrieked.

"Peeete! Hhheeelllppp!" I yelled for my housekeeper.

Peat quickly let go of me and rushed over to lock the door.

"Listen, Peat," I tried to make my voice as calm as possible to try to put some sense into him. "I realize that you are a teenager and you are trying to deal with your overactive hormones. But this is not the time to give in to them. You have to do it with someone who is willing and receptive and that someone is not me."

"Listen, Nawat," he tried to make his voice as calm as I did to mine. "I promise, if you just give me a chance, just one kiss, and if you don't like it I will stop."

For one deluded moment I believed that he was making sense and I stopped fighting him.

He lowered his face to mine and I instinctively closed my eyes as his lips descended.

They were surprisingly soft and gentle. I was expecting some hard awkward pressing of lips but he made the kiss feel sensuous and relaxed and unhurried.

To my horror, I found myself liking it.

What I had not prepared myself for was the feel of his hardness pressing against my inner thigh.

I clawed at his bare back to get away from him before he could discover that my own hardness was straining against the fabric of my undergarment.