Chapter 28

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Thanawat's POV

When I awoke, I reached across the bed to find Peat no longer with me.

I tried to get out of bed but a sharp pain hit me. Right where Peat had penetrated me with his incredibly large and stiffened member.

I looked around the room for any note that he might have left me before leaving but I could not see any.

I forced myself to get out of bed. I needed to pop a couple of extra strength Tylenol to be able to get through my work day.

I staggered to my bathroom where my medicine cabinet was.

There on the bathroom mirror I saw a post it note stuck to it.

My love, you were sleeping like a baby so I didn't wake you. I had to leave early because one of my schoolmates texted to say he was picking me up because we needed to practice together our musical piece that we need to present at the school auditorium this morning. I will be thinking of you throughout the day. I hope you will do the same. Yours forever, Peat

I tried to be cynical and told myself 'What a sweet talker' but still his loving message warmed my heart.

I opened the medicine cabinet and took out the bottle of extra strength Tylenol. I popped a couple of them into my mouth and scooped some water from the bathroom faucet with my hand and swallowed the pills.

My reliable housekeeper Pete had my breakfast already on the table when I walked into the breakfast room.

He eyed my uneven gait intently but to his eternal credit he did not make any comment about it.

He stepped forward and poured some chilled orange juice from a glass pitcher after I had gingerly sat on my breakfast chair.

For some reason I didn't have my usual morning appetite. I picked on the diagonally cut garlic and apple flavored turkey sausage and toyed around with the scrambled egg on my plate.

I did drink up all of my orange juice. Then I carefully stood up, holding on to the edge of the table to keep my balance.

"Would you like me to drive you to work today, master?" Pete asked.

I nodded gratefully. I'm really lucky to have a very discerning housekeeper.

Thankfully at work I didn't have to do a lot of walking around. I stayed seated behind my desk, reviewing several documents and signing them.

I asked my secretary to have my lunch sent up to me from our company cafeteria.

I was expecting Peat to either call or text me at lunch time but no such thing happened.

Finally before the end of my workday I sent him a text.

Hey I'm planning to stop by the mall food court to pick up some dinner. Did you want anything from there?

I waited for close to half an hour for a reply but none came.

I called up my housekeeper Pete to let him know that I was ready for pick up.

"Can you stop by the mall on our way back?" I asked Pete. "I'm not in the mood for dinner at home. I'm thinking of ordering some food from the Indonesian restaurant inside the mall," I told Pete after I had settled in the passenger seat beside him.

"Of course, master," he said.

I made the online order for pick up as Pete drove in the direction of the mall.

He found a parking lot close to the entrance of the mall.

I gave him the money to pay for my order because I didn't want to get out of the car and walk awkwardly into the mall.

While waiting for Pete to return, I took out my phone from my pocket and texted Peat one more time.

Hey Peat, I'm at the mall now. You sure you don't want anything that I could bring home for you?

I hated myself for how I sounded desperate. I didn't want Peat to get the impression that I was a clingy boyfriend.

Several minutes passed and I still didn't get any response from Peat.

I looked up from my phone to see the automatic doors opening.

Pete came out carrying a brown bag with the Indonesian restaurant's logo printed on it.

My breath caught in my throat when I saw Peat coming out of the same door at almost the exact same time.

But he wasn't alone.

I felt my chest tightening painfully upon seeing him with his arm draped around the shoulder of a handsome young man, perhaps in his mid twenties.

Both of them were talking animatedly with big smiles on their faces.

I averted my face so that Peat would not see me when he passed by my car.

"Of course, sweetheart!" I heard him say as he and the other guy passed by very closely to my car without noticing me.