Kidnapped

You and John B your twin brother are currently on the tarmac trying to save Sarah from her father, but Rafe shot Peterkin so now everyone is screaming and angry. "Rafe what the fuck!" You shout at your ex boyfriend. Yeah, you used to date Rafe. He's been creepily obsessed with you ever since the breakup. "Yn y-you don't understand I- I had to do it!" Rafe stutters panicking.

Suddenly Rafe grabs you and puts the gun against your head. "Rafe chill out!" Your brother John B shouts scaredly. Rafe starts to mutter stuff under his breath until he drags you into the car and locks the door. He then grabs Sarah and throws her into the seat next to you. Your comforting Sarah as she cries. "Sarah it's ok, don't worry I have a plan.." you whisper to her.

Sarah looks at you with her teary but confused eyes. Rafe pulls up to the big house as he grabs your arm tightly. "Who said you can be back here? Your father won't be happy that your here Rafe..." Rose states. Rafe just ignores her and drags you guys in the house.

He throws Sarah in his room and then drags you into his room. "Yn y-your mine.. do you understand?" Rafe mutters as he paces around his bedroom. "No Rafe I don't understand, your saying shit that doesn't make sense." You angrily shout. Rafe grabs your arm and punches you in the jaw, you can taste the blood that's pooling in your mouth. "Obsessed psycho" you mutter as he glared at you.

* JJ's pov*

So John B just showed up covered in blood and telling us that Yn got kidnapped by Rafe. "What the fuck do you mean 'Rafe kidnapped Yn'?" I ask angrily. "He kidnapped her and Sarah and is bringing them to his house I think!" Jb repeats with tears in his eyes. "I'm going to get her." I state as I make my way to the Twinkie. The pogues are yelling at me to come back but I gotta save Yn. I've loved Yn ever since I met her in the 3rd grade when a boy was being mean to her and I fought him. That was my first of many fights.

I pull up to the Cameron's and I climb up on top of the roof. Their rich as shit so they obviously have a balcony connecting to a bedroom. I look into the door that enters the room and I see that Rafe is just leaving. I look over to his bed and see Yn who has blood on her jaw and forehead. I quietly knock on the door hoping Rafe is far enough so he won't hear me. Yn looks over and her eyes widen in shock.

*Yn's pov*

I hear a knock on my door and see JJ. I instantly feel safer just by the sight of him. I run over to the balcony door and unlock it, Rafe said if I opened it he would hurt Sarah so that's why I didn't leave earlier. JJ rushes in quietly "Yn oh my God are you ok?" JJ asks breathlessly "yeah-yeah I'm all good." I smile.

"I was so scared JJ we needa get outta here" I say panicking. "Yn I really need to tell you something actually.." JJ trails off as his cheeks redden. "Ok what is it?" I ask confused. "I like you! I've liked you since 3rd grade, I know everyone thinks im a player but-but I only hook up with a lot of girls  to distract myself from you!" JJ blurts out nervously. "It's ok.. if you don't feel the same way like I totall-" JJ adds but gets cut off by you. "JJ just shut up." I mutter "w-what?" JJ questions. Instead of answering with my words I just kissed him. I've always like JJ as well.

I pull away and say "we gotta go get Sarah!" quickly. "Yeah- yeah sounds good!" JJ says as we make our way out of the door. "JJ by the way, I like you too." I say as we make our way up to Sarah's window. JJ smiles sweetly at me.

I've liked JJ for as long as I can remember and all this time he's liked me back. I don't know how we're gonna tell Jb about this but.. oh well.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this, someone suggested it! If you have any other suggestions let me know! - kb (: