Enemies (Part 2)

A/N: you and JJ are enemies but secretly like each other. You and Kie are half sisters and are the same age.

*Yn's pov*

"Who did this to you?" He asks as he stares at my bruised face. Shit. "Nobody, mind your shit." I say angrily before turning back around. "At least tell me what happened." He insists. "I got into a fight with some chick." I say before continuing to look at my shoes as I bounce my leg up and down. "Yn, what did you get for number seven?" The teacher asks loudly.

I look up annoyed, I shrug. "Shrugging isn't a answer." The teacher says in frustration. "I don't know. That's an answer." I scoff. The teacher rolls her eyes before carrying on. I then go back to looking down at my shoes.

The bell goes off and I grab my stuff before walking out of the classroom. I'm still in pain so I can't walk that fast. "What's up with you?" Kie asks as she walks up next to me. "Nothing." I quickly say before walking into the bathroom.

*Time skip, one day later*

I've been ignoring everyone for the past twenty four hours. I walk down into my kitchen, hoping my Mom and Duke aren't home. "Yn, I told you not to bother us." My Mom angrily mutters. Great, they're home. "Sorry.. I was-" I start but I get cut off by Duke shoving me into the wall.

After that he slaps me, I can feel blood pool in my mouth. I bit my tongue. He continues to punch and shove me until I manage to get away from him and run upstairs. I shut my door and I slide my back down it.

I start to cry, a few minutes later I come up with an idea. I look through my window and see my surfboard laying on the roof. It's on there from the last time I snuck out to surf. I quickly change into a blue bikini and throw a white zip up over it. I leave it un-zipped though.

After I changed I hopped onto my room and grabbed my surfboard. I then start to climb down the trellis. I drop my surfboard onto the ground once I get close enough.

Me and Kie live pretty close so I decide to walk down the beach near her house. She has some lights on her peer so it's easier to see. It's like three A.M so nobody should be awake. I slide my zip up off of my body, I grab my board and run into the water.

People say you shouldn't surf at night but I still do. It's so much more fun, I don't know why. Anyway, I continue to surf. I get wiped off of my board a lot but I catch some good waves.

After around a hour I run back up the shore and I sit in the sand. I stare into the ocean as the bright moon makes the water glisten. I continue to do that for a few long minutes until I hear someone walking up to me.

I turn my head quickly to see JJ, what is he doing out here? "What are you doing out here so late?" I ask as I turn my head so he can't see my face. "Couldn't sleep, you?" He asks as he sits down next to me. "I was bored." I lie, the truth is I needed to get away from my Mom and Duke.

I obviously can't tell him that though. We sit in silence for a while. "Yn, what's been up with you?" He suddenly breaks the silence. "Nothing." I shrug as I fake a smile. "Bullshit and you know it. Just tell me, what's wrong?" He begs.

I shake my head "Nothings wrong." I almost whisper. "I know those bruises aren't from a fight." He confesses quickly."I don't care about what you know and don't know." I say annoyed. "I know, but still.. you can talk to me." He says sounding genuine. "I need to go, my Mom will notice I'm gone." I say as I stand up. I wince slightly as I stand up.

JJ stands up quickly after me "Yn what is that big bruise from?" He asks sounding really worried. "It's from nobody." I say as my voice cracks. The moon shines on my face, I know JJ has seen all the bruises by now.

I start to shake my head as tears well up in my eyes. "It's ok Yn, everything will be ok.." JJ softly says once he realizes I'm gonna cry. He embraces me and that's when I start to really cry. "I try so hard to be a good daughter and they don't care." I sob out as I throw my arm into the air, I then drop it back down to my side. "It's ok.. I know you do." He comforts me as I continue to cry.

"I can't deal with them anymore!" I cry out as I wrap my arms lightly around him. "I know.." JJ softly says. "I just wanna go to Kie's" I sadly cry as unwrap my arms from his body. JJ continues to comfort me. I eventually just fall to the ground and he falls to the ground with me. I just cry as he holds me. Eventually I calm down and he decides to take me to Kie's.

He walks me inside quietly, we see Kie drinking a glass of water in the kitchen. She looks over at us and her face goes from confused to sad once she sees my bruised and sad face. "What happened?" She exclaims kinda quietly, I just stare at her sadly before walking upstairs.

I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say trying to sound like I wasn't crying. "Yn, it's me JJ." JJ says. "Hey JJ." I say as I lay on my side. "You shouldn't go back there." JJ insists. "I have to. The court wants me to, my Dad and Anna can get in trouble if I don't go." I say as I sit up. "You shouldn't go still." He replies. "JJ you can't tell anyone, if you do then-" I start to panic once I think about the subject more. "It's ok. It's ok, I won't tell anyone." He says as he hugs me.

"Thanks JJ." I thank, I then kiss him on the cheek. I can tell he's blushing even in my dark room. He climbs into my bed and we lay there. We start to talk about random things, he's warm at my side. I soon fall asleep.