Savior

A/N: you have just moved to Outerbanks and this takes place a few weeks before the show starts.

My family and I are staying in a hotel until my new house is finished. It's nice and all, but I just wanna be in my new home already.

Im currently eating dinner on the big deck that's filled with buzzing voices and fancy tables. Bright string lights are hanging from above as music is playing from the big speakers.

I'm wearing a long, light pink, silk dress. I'm also wearing tons of gold jewelry, along with some gold heels. My hair falls down my tanned back.

"Yn, have you made friends with anyone in town?" My Mom asks, snapping my attention away from the ocean that's in the distance.

"Yeah, a girl named Bella invited me to a party that's happening in a few days." I nod. "I met her yesterday when I was surfing." I add.

"That sounds fun! Are you gonna go?" My Mom asks with a smile.

"I'm planning on it, maybe I'll meet some more people." I say, resting my cheek on my palm as I twirl pasta noodles around with my fork.

"That's very—" My Dad starts, he gets cut off by a crashing sound and people gasping.

I look to my right and see that a blonde boy ran into a waitress. "Sorry bout that." The boy quickly mutters an apology as he tries to dodge the security guards hands.

"Where you going boy?" The guard asks, finally managing to grab the boys shoulder.

"Yo— why are you grabbing me like that?" The boy asks, making me laugh softly.

"You're going to juvie. Trash." I hear the waitress spit angrily.

I stand from my chair. "Excuse me sir— I invited him!" I lie as I start to walk over to the guard and the boy, they're both watching me.

"You invited him?" The guard asks, pointing at me and then at the boy.

"What? Like it's hard to believe?" I ask with a soft laugh. "This is very unfair in the justice system, wouldn't you think?" I continue.

"Yes miss, I'm sorry for the confusion." The guard asks, still holding the boy.

"Now, will you let go off him?" I ask, nodding at his hands that are still wrapped around the boy.

"Of course." The guard answers before letting go.

"Come here." I order as I grab the blondes arm.

"Yes mam." The boy smiles as I guide him into the hotels lobby, which has fancy chandeliers.

"You're welcome for saving you." I nod with a proud smile.

"Sorry— thank you." The boy thanks quickly as I release my hold from his arm.

"Now, tell me— why did you get absolutely handled by an old guard?" I ask.

"I stole a bottle of moet. It tasted shitty, anyway." The boy says, messing with his fluffy hair.

"I'm sure." I agree.

"What's your name?" The boy asks, catching me off guard.

"Where are your manners? Don't you know that the person asking always has to introduce themselves first." I tease with a soft giggle.

"Sorry- sorry, I'm JJ." JJ introduces himself.

"I'm Yn." I say with a big smile.

Suddenly, I hear a whistle and look towards the back door. "JJ! Get your ass over here!" Someone shouts, it must be his friend.

"Gotta go, thank you for saving my ass from juvie." JJ thanks, his pretty blue eyes looking into my eyes.

"No problem." I say.

"Can I— do you wanna hangout with me and my friends at the beach tomorrow?" JJ asks nervously.

"That sounds fun— yeah!" I accept his invitation. "But I'll need your number... in order to know what time and what beach." I smile, secretly trying to get the cute boys number.

"Alright." JJ laughs as he takes his phone out, I take mine out also.

We exchange numbers as his friends watch from afar, the curly haired girl is smiling as the boys tease him. "I'll see you tomorrow." JJ nods as he backs up and towards the door.

"Yeah, now hurry before you get into more trouble!" I slightly laugh as I shoo him away.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this, it's currently 5 in the morning sooo I'll be posting this later!!!