Dreams

A/N: your Kie's twin and your dating JJ.

Currently, me and JJ are sitting in a storage container on a big ship. Sarah got kidnapped by Rose and Rafe took the cross— so we're basically stowaways.

"Hey, JJ." I say, breaking the comfortable silence that we've been in for the past ten minutes.

"What's up." JJ says, looking over at me.

"What do you wanna do— like when we get rich?" I ask with a soft smile on my face.

"I wanna go surfing all around the world. Name a place." JJ says, pointing at me.

"Spain." I say quickly.

"Yeah and after that— South America or South Africa, one of the south places." JJ continues on with excitement.

"What about Fiji?" I suggest.

"We'll go there first." He assures me with a big grin plastered on his face.

"I've always wanted to travel the world, too. I wanna save the sea animals." I say. "I also wanna ride camels and scuba dive." I quickly add.

"We'll have a little hut on the beach— just surf all day and then catch our own fish. We'll scuba dive and look at all of the turtles." JJ says, I nod.

"That's the dream?" I ask.

"That's the dream." He firmly nods.

*Time Skip*

Me and JJ are currently walking down a thin hallway, we just trapped all of the passengers in the main hull. We round the corner and get met with the captain, a machete in his hand.

"Jay.." I say, nervousness in my voice.

"Shit." JJ mumbles, grabbing my hand.

"There's more of you." The captain mumbles. "Get down on your knees!" He orders.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen!" I quickly say as I punch him.

"That's my Yn!" JJ cheers as I shove the captain to the floor.

I go to grab the captains machete, but his boot gets met with my stomach. I cry out in pain as I fall backwards, hitting my head on the railing.

"Yn!" JJ panics as he tries to run over to me, the captain grabs him and throws him against the concrete wall.

I move my shaky hand to the back of my head, I feel something wet and I quickly look at my hand, blood is all over my fingertips.

"Fuck." I breathe out in fear. I quickly pull myself up and wildly stumble over to the captain, jumping on his back. "Get off him!" I scream as he continues to attack JJ.

"You bratty girl!" The captain mumbles angrily, throwing me off of his back and letting go of JJ. I cry out in pain as my head and ribs throb.

I slowly pull myself off of the floor and I turn around to look over the edge of the boat, scanning the water for any sign of John B.

"John B!" I shout anxiously. My vision starts to go blurry as I feel blood trickling down the back of my neck, making it feel warm.

"Yn! Watch out!" I hear JJ shout frantically.

Since my eyesight is getting worse and worse by the second, my reflexes are also slow. By the time I turn around to see what JJ is yelling about, I feel a sharp pain in my temple.

Everything goes dark.

*JJ's Pov*

I see her fall backwards and into the water. "Yn!" I shout as I shove the captain to the floor, quickly adding a kick to his gut.

I hastily run over to the edge of the boat. I see her lying face down in the water, blood staining the back of her light pink tube top.

"Yn!" I shout again, climbing over the railing and plunging into the cold and salty water. I resurface and quickly swim over to her, tightly grabbing her waist. "Yn, it's ok! I'm here!" I say, hoping she could somehow hear me.

I try my best to keep her face out of the water. I can feel her blood leaking onto my hands. "John B!" I call out. There's no answer.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I apologize. "Stay with me! John B's coming!" I assure her as I lightly slap her cheek. "John B!" I shout again.

"JJ! Yn!" I hear someone shout loudly. I turn my head and see John B driving a lifeboat, the rest of the pogues in the back.

"Yn!" Pope shouts frantically.

"Yn! No, no, no!" John B panics as they get closer.

"Yn, holy shit!" Kie basically cries out as John B finally reaches me and Yn.

"Grab her! Grab her!" I repeat as Pope and Kie reach their arms out.

"Got her! I got her!" Pope says, pulling Yn onto the lifeboat.

"JJ!" Kie shouts, grabbing onto my hand and pulling me towards the boat.

I quickly scramble onto the boat and over to Yn. "Wake up!" I shout as I shake her.

"What happened!?" Kie asks loudly.

"Holy crap!" Sarah panics.

"Come on, Yn!" I say, tuning out everyone.

*Yn's Pov*

My eyes shoot open. JJ is shaking me and all of the pogues are shouting. I quickly start coughing out water— everywhere.

"Cough it out buddy!" John B smiles.

"There you go!" Cleo cheers.

"Welcome to the land of the living." Pope teases.

I feel someone's hand on my shoulder, I look over and see JJ staring into my eyes. "What's up?" I joke, grabbing his hand.

"I thought we weren't gonna be able to live our dream." JJ says, quickly pulling me into the tightest hug known to mankind.