Shot

A/N: your Jb's twin and your dating JJ! Sorry if it's not the exact words as the scene! - kb

Im currently on the tarmac trying to save Sarah with John B. We pull in front of the plane and brace ourselves. The plane stops inches away from the Twinkie. John B jumps out quickly "Sarah!" He shouts desperately "John B!" She shouts back in the same tone.

I quickly jump out of the passenger side door and run over to them. "Sarah, are you ok?" I ask as I hug her. "I'm ok" she smiles, suddenly we hear shouting. It's Ward "Stay back!" He says angrily. I glare at him, he killed my father. I go to punch him but Jb holds me back. "Yn we have to go!" He says as he grabs onto my crop top.

I shrug him off and walk over to Sarah who's almost crying. We hear cop sirens and see Peterkin. What is she doing here? Ward looks at Pete and then back at us as he smiles. Peterkin reaches us and says "Put your hands up!" Me and Jb look at each other nervously. "I would do what she says kids." Ward says while smiling.

Me and John B smile back at him " I think she's talking to you Ward." John B breathes out as I nod in agreement. "Your arrested for the murder of Big John Routledge." Pete says as she puts cuffs around Ward. I can hear Sarah gasp in shock. "Your ok." John B says as he hugs her from behind. "I don't like being used." Peterkin mutters as Ward bends down.

Ward turns around quickly and tries to attack Pete. Peterkin quickly takes out her gun and points it at Ward. "Put your hands behind your head!" She says loudly, Ward does as she says. Suddenly a gunshot rings out. Ward falls back as we all gasp. Peterkin falls to the ground as she gasps for air. Holy shit. Rafe comes out from behind the plane as he holds a gun in the air.

Ward looks at Rafe terrified "Rafe what did you do?" He asks shocked. "What the fuck." I mutter in shock. "I saved you Dad." Rafe smiles "I saved you.." he repeats quieter. I run up to Peterkin quickly and grab the bandana that I was wearing off of my head. I push it down onto her wound causing her to groan in pain. "I'm so sorry." I say as my voice cracks.

I hold onto her hand sadly "You'll be ok." I nod. Sarah and Jb run up to Peterkin and kneel down next to me. "I'm so sorry." Sarah cries out as she shakes her head. Peterkin grabs her walkie-talkie "Call for help!" She gasps out as she hands it to me. I turn it on and start to talk "This is Yn Routledge! Peterkin just-" Rafe walks up to me angrily "Stop!" He shouts loudly.

I look up at Rafe in shock "What the hell is wrong with you!?" I shout. "Yn give me it." Ward orders as he sticks his hand out. I shake my head repeatedly "No." John B says. "Don't try it asshole!" Rafe says as he points the gun at me. Ward grabs it out of my hand harshly "Rafe I got it! Calm down, I got it." He says as he holds it up.

Bang. A loud noise rings out and I feel a sharp pain in my gut. I Ignore it as Sarah shouts at me and John B to run. Jb grabs my arm and we run quickly through the field as more gunshots ring out from behind us.

Me and John B run over to this abandoned shed and see the rest of the pogue's hiding behind a couch. "Guys!" Kie shouts as she runs over to us. The others follow her "Who's blood is that.." she asks as she looks down at our bloody hands and cloths. "Yo, you good guys?" JJ asks loudly as he walks closer to me. I start to feel light headed as I stare at JJ in shock. "Uh-" I say but before I can finish everything goes black.

*JJ's pov*

Yn falls into my arms. "Yn!" I say loudly as I fall to the ground with her. "Oh my God!" Kie shouts in shock "Holy shit." I breath out as I stare at a gunshot wound. "Is she ok?" Pope asks confused. "What happened!?" I ask John B angrily. "Peterkin got shot and.." Jb says nervously as he puts his hands up to his head. "Yn is shot!" I shout as I point to her gut. All the pogue's eyes go wide and they rush over to us.

*Yn's pov*

My eyes flutter open and I see everyone huddled around me but before I can say anything I get a shooting pain in my gut, I cry out in pain. Pope quickly grabs John B's hoodie and presses it down onto my gut. I cry out in pain again. "Your ok Yn!" John B says as he holds my hand. "Your ok, we won't let anything happen to you!" Kie says as she smiles weakly at me.

I look up at JJ and I start to cry "Jay it hurts." I say in pain. "I know Yn.. you'll be ok, just focus on me." He says as he smiles sadly at me. JJ picks me up and lays me onto the couch. Pope takes the hoodie off of my wound "Ok, Yn this is gonna hurt like shit but I need to take the bullet out, I learned how to freshman year." He says.

I nod as I blink the tears away. "Just hold onto this!" Kie says as hands me the hoodie. I grab onto it tightly and get ready. I scream in pain as he takes the bullet out. "We're done, we're done!" He repeats quickly as he smiles. "You did so good!" JJ smiles as he hugs me. I laugh quietly as tears fall down my cheeks.

I look at Pope gratefully "Thank you Pope." I thank as he wraps the hoodie tightly around my waist. He smiles at me, a cop car speeds past us as we all hide behind the couch.

This is gonna be a crazy night.