Enemies (Part 4)

A/N: you are Kie's half sister and you guys are the same age! You and JJ are enemies but secretly like each other.

It's been two days since I got back home from the emergency room. I've just been relaxing in my room. I lied to everyone and said I fell because I don't want anyone to know about my parents. Well Kie and JJ know.

Kie walks into my room and she looks nervous. "Yn.. I'm so sorry." She sighs. I sit up quickly "What's wrong?" I ask nervously. "I told my Mom and our Dad about Duke and your Mom.." She admits quietly. "You what!?" I ask loudly.

"I'm sorry but they knew we were lying and I think it's better if they know-" she defends. That's the last thing I heard, the only thing I could hear is the ringing in my ears. Eventually, I snap out of it because Kie is shaking my shoulders. "How could you!?" I ask, feeling betrayed.

Her eyes fill with tears "I'm sorry Yn.." she apologizes for what felt like the hundredth time that day. I shove her harshly, I know she was trying to help but she did the opposite. "Get out." I mutter angrily. "No I'm sor-" she starts "Get the fuck out!" I shout, she quickly leaves.

I lay back in my bed and cry. My parents are gonna make a big deal out of it. I didn't want to tell them because I knew that once they knew everyone would know. I get out of my bed and start to throw stuff at my walls and onto the floor. I'm basically throwing everything I see.

I go into my desk drawer to find something to throw, but instead I find the bracelet I bought JJ. I sadly smile as I hold it in my shaky hands. I grab my keys off of my desk and run out to my car. I quickly turn it on and drive off.

*Time Skip*

I pull up to the chateau and walk into the yard. "JJ!" I shout as I look around frantically. "JJ!" I shout louder as I start to panic. "Woah woah Yn what's wrong?" He asks, his voice laced with concern. "I wanted to give you something but-" I start to cry as I think about my fight with Kie.

He hugs me "What happened? Was it your Mom? Who was it?" He asks many questions. "It wasn't them.. it was Kie." I sadly say. "It's all my fault! She's gonna be so mad at me!" I cry out. "Let's sit down and you can tell me about it." He suggests. I nod my head, and slowly walk with him down the dock.

We sit down and I tell him about how the fight started. "She's gonna be so mad at me, I don't blame her but-" I quickly say with tears in my eyes. "You have every right to be mad Yn. I was angry when people found out about my Dad, and yes I did let it out on people but they forgave me!" He comforts as he hugs me.

I nod sadly. "So what did you wanna give me?" He asks trying to lift the mood. "This." I shyly smile as I hand it to him. His face practically lights up with pure joy. "I love it!" He exclaims as he slides it on. "Good, I was hoping you would." I smile as I look at him.

"There's also something I wanted to give you." He smiles as he reaches into his shorts pockets. I smile at him as he hands me a beautiful necklace. It has a mix of random colors, but most of the beads are white. It's not to long but not to short. It's perfect. "It's perfect JJ! I love it!" I smile as I admire it's beautiful colors.

He softly smiles before he offers to put it on for me. "It looks good on you." He flirts. "Oh yeah?" I ask with a soft smile on my face. He nods before we lean in for a kiss. After a few minutes we stop kissing and just stare at each other.

"I never got to officially ask you... will you be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously. "Of course JJ!" I ask almost jumping in excitement.

"Guess we aren't enemies anymore." He smirks.