Drinking Or Drowning (Part 2)

A/N: your Sarah's twin, you and JJ have been enemies since forever.

*JJ's Pov*

I watch a random kook shove Yn into the pool. I try to hide my anger as I watch the pool water bubble because of his actions.

"Yn hates the water! She doesn't know how to swim!" Kie exclaims as she looks at me and the other pouges.

"Shit." I mutter as I quickly run towards the pool, not hesitating to dive in.

The water engulfs my body. I open my eyes and spot Yn, who's basically limp. I swim as hard and as quick as I possibly can. I reach out for Yn and pull her body close to mine.

I kick my legs and quickly break the surface. Yn starts to cough and gasp frantically as she looks around in absolute terror.

"You're ok." I soothe as I tread water.

I hastily swim over to the pools stairs as I protect her head with my hand. I glare at the boy who pushed her in the water, not breaking eye contact until I get inside the big house.

I hear her cry quietly as she grips onto my button-up like her life depends on it. "It's ok, Yn. I promise." I assure her as I slowly walk up the extravagant stairs.

I look around and see a door that has a sign saying Yn on it. I rush into her room and gently lay her on a canopy bed that has fancy pillows and a light pink comforter.

"I'll get you a change of clothes." I say before walking over to her closet.

I grab a white hoodie and some shorts. I slide the soft hoodie over her wet hair. I then hand her the shorts before turning around, wondering if I should leave the room or wait.

"Done." She mumbles before I can decide.

I turn around and catch myself admiring her. "I can go..." I trail off warily.

"No, please stay." She shakes her head, wiping her tears away with her sleeve.

I say nothing as I go and sit next to her. I feel her rest her head onto my lap. I look down and start to admire her, again.

"One time, when I was five, Sarah was drowning and I tried to save her, which ended up in me almost dying. I never wanted to get into a pool or body of water ever again." She explains, her voice being the quietest it's ever been.

I don't know what to say, so I just stroke her hair as we stay quiet. As I look at her, I realize that I never actually hated her. If anything, I hated the fact that she's the only girl that I've ever wanted to liked me back.

Before I know it, she's sleeping soundly. I carefully rest her head onto one of the big pillows. I then quietly shut the lights off and shut the door behind me.

"Is she ok?" Sarah asks, looking as if she's hesitant to walk fully up the stairs.

"Yeah, she's sleeping." I answer, pointing back to the door behind me.

"Thank you, JJ." Sarah gives me a small smile.

"No problem." I nod before making my way past her and down the stairs, my shoes making a small squeaking noise with every step I take.

John B, Pope, and Kie are all waiting by the door. "Is she ok?" Kie worriedly asks. I'm still confused on if her and Yn are friends or not.

"Yeah, she's fine." I nod, running my hand through my damp hair.

"We see you, JJ the lifeguard." John B hypes me up as we walk out the huge door, his arm draped over my wet shirt.

"Whatever." I shake my head. "It's not like I was just gonna let the girl drown." I defend myself.

"He's whipped." Pope chimes in.

"Keep your mouth shut, geek." I joke as I hop into the Twinkie.

Maybe, I am whipped.

A/N: I hope y'all like this! Also, thanks for 55k reads that's actually crazy!