Enemies

A/N: you and JJ are enemies but secretly like each other. You and Kie are half sisters and are the same age.

I'm currently sitting at the kitchen table as my Mom yells at me. My step Dad also keeps joining in here and there. "I wish I lived with my real Dad." I abruptly shout. I know that I sounded like a bitch just now but there's more to the story.

Me and my half sister, Kie have the same Dad but different Moms. I have to stay with my Mom every Friday and Saturday, it's by law. My Mom used to be the best before she met Duke. Duke is my step Dad. Ever since they got married my Mom started to beat me, I'm pretty sure Duke talked her into doing that.

Now, my Mom is glaring at me furiously as my step Dad stays silent. My body tenses once I realize what I just said. "I'm so-" I start, before I can finish Duke grabs my throat with his hands. He squeezes tightly so I'm not able to breath. I'm a good fighter, I guess I'm know for that. Whenever my parents hit me though, I feel like I've never thrown a punch before. I just freeze. "Stop!" My Mom shouts after a few long moments of me getting choked.

For once I thought she was sticking up for me but I was wrong. She goes up to me and punches me. I fall to the ground, still frozen in fear. She kicks me in the ribs and continues to hit me. Eventually she stops, I lay there on the floor as I cry silently.

My Mom then kneels down to me "Go to school, I don't want to see you right now." She spits. I get up as quickly as I can and walk slowly into my room. I continue to cry as I wipe the blood off of my face with makeup wipes. Normally I would use actual medical shit but I ran out.

I can tell that my face and ribs are gonna bruise badly, but at least it's Friday so I don't have to go to school for a couple of days. I slide on a baggy white hoodie, after that I put on some loose black shorts. They're short, but I don't care if I get dress coded at this point. Lastly I slide on my sage green converse.

*Time skip*

I walk over to my locker and throw my lunch box in there, after that I stuff the books that I need into my backpack. I walk to my class as I pull my hood up. I don't want anyone to see the bruises. I make sure to avoid the pogues on my way to my first period. I share a class with all of them, including JJ.

I've always wanted to hangout with them. My Mom is a kook so I hangout with kooks to make her proud. She still isn't. I'm pretty sure Kie thinks I'm a brat, I mean I don't blame her because I seem like one. I pretend to care about expensive stuff but I actually couldn't give two shits about it.

I actually like surfing, I hate spending money on stuff that I don't need, especially when people need that money more than I do. I slide into my seat slowly, I wince when my ribs hit my desk. This is gonna be a fun class.

*JJ's pov*

I'm sitting at my desk as I glance at Yn. Normally we will tease each other the whole way to our first class but today she walked right past me and the rest of the pogue's, which is unlike her.

I throw a paper ball at her, she ignores me and continues to stare at her shoes. Now I'm really confused because she'll normally throw one back at me or something. "Hey rich bitch." I say as I stare at her white hoodie. Now that I think about it, why is she wearing her hood in school?

I can tell she's getting annoyed just by the way she slouches back into her seat. "Dude answer me." I say as I throw another paper ball at her. This time she turns around quickly. "What the fuck is your problem?" She says angrily. I don't answer her question because I'm too distracted by the bruises on her face.

"Who did that to you?" I question angrily.