Badass

A/N: your Jb's twin and your dating JJ.

I'm currently throwing balls of paper at Pope. Math class, which is the class I'm in, is the only class me and all of the pogue's have together. Luckily we are all closely seated together. We practically had to beg the teacher to not separate us, we managed to convince her.

Anyway, I know Pope is in love with school or whatever so I just like messing with him. "Stop." He mouths harshly at me. I pretend to act offended before continuing to throw paper at him. The rest of the pogue's are trying to hold in their laughter. "Hey do you have a pencil?" A girl named Kayla questions.

Kayla is known for being a bitch for no reason, I usually don't judge people without getting to know them so I agree. I hand her the pencil and right when she grabs it, she drops it onto the floor. On purpose. "The fuck was that for?" I ask annoyed, no wonder why she's called a bitch.

She smiles at me "Just felt like it." She responds before pulling a pencil out from her backpack. I then get a idea, I grin as I kick the leg of her desk. All of her shit falls off of her desk, she quickly glares at me. "It was a joke, why would you do that?" She asks pretending to be confused.

I shrug "Just felt like it." I sarcastically say before facing toward John B and snickering. All the pogues saw what happened. "Guys I'm gonna go to a different classroom to get some test copies, don't be too loud." The teacher says before walking out of the class.

A few moments later I feel a sharp pain fill my leg. I whip my head toward Kayla and see that she kicked me. "The fucks your problem?" I question. "There is none, your just annoying Pope and I don't like that." She responds.

I furrow my brows "Are you in love with my boy Pope or.." I question as I grin. "Maybe I do, and your not gonna have him." She says as she raises her eyebrows. "Yo I'm gonna stop you right there. First, I have a boyfriend. Second, Pope doesn't like girls that are desperate whores." I scoff.

The whole class is now paying attention. "Do you wanna repeat that?" She asks, trying to sound tough. "Broski, we aren't in a movie. Chill out." I laugh out, this girl really thinks I'm scared of her. That makes her pissed, she slaps me across the face. I stand up angrily and grab the neck of her shirt. At this point some people are recording, the pogues are trying to stop the fight. Well all the pogues except for JJ, he's cheering me on.

I can see Kayla is nervous, I punch her across the face. "Don't start shit with me again, and maybe go for a different guy because you aren't gonna have any luck with Pope." I angrily spit. The teacher walks in as I shove Kayla into her desk. "Yn! To the office now!" She shouts at me.

I roll my eyes "She started this shit!" I retort as I grab my bag. "Go to the office. Now." She mutters. I roll my eyes again before walking out. As I'm walking to the office I hear someone running behind me. It's JJ.

"That was badass." He smiles.

A/N: no hate to anyone named Kayla lmao it was just a random name I thought of!