Princess

A/N: you're Kie's twin and you're dating JJ!

*JJ's Pov*

I lay on the hammock as I watch my girlfriend, Yn, run around the yard— giggling with Kie. I admire her colorful bracelets, her long hair, and even her sense of style.

She's just so perfect.

I stand up and walk over to them. Yn has a goofy smile on her face, which makes me gain an even bigger smile than I already had. "Oh JJ, my own heart!" She says, giving me a warm and tight hug.

"What are you guys doing, I see you both like tripping over yourselves and shit." I question with a laugh.

"We're trying to find birds— I wanna paint one!" Yn excitedly answers, talking with her hands.

I love everything about Yn, but one of my favorite things about her is how passionate she is about the little things. She loves singing, guitar, painting, surfing, and so many other things. And I wanna enjoy those things with her.

"Sorry Kie, you'll have to help her some other time because I'm taking her on an extremely unique date." I say in a British voice— Yn laughs and quickly hugs Kie goodbye.

"Where are you taking me?" She asks as we hop into her jeep.

"Well, we'll need to stop at the craft store to get some paint and easels." I say, hinting at the surprise. "Then we'll need to go to a good bird siting place." I continue.

"I knew you liked painting!" She exclaims as she points at me. I always claim I hate painting and that it's too boring— but I actually like it.

*Time Skip*

We arrive to this spot on the beach where supposedly birds are often seen in flocks. We set all of our painting stuff down on our blanket that we brought— and we start to paint whatever birds we lay our eyes on.

I try to look over at her painting, but she smacks my face away gently. "You can't look!" She laughs. "Stupid." She adds as she glances at me.

"I'm not stupid." I defend myself, putting a hand to my chest. "I came up with this brilliant idea, actually." I add proudly and semi-sarcastically.

"It is pretty brilliant... if I do say so myself." She admits as she looks around the beach.

Eventually, we finish painting and I see that she painted five birds that are all randomly painted bright colors. "Wow." I say in shock.

"What can I say— I'm the next Van Gogh." She shrugs with a cheeky smile.

"Hey, I wouldn't get too confident now." I smirk as I point my paint brush at her.

"Are you pointing that brush at me?" She asks in pretend disbelief.

Before I can even answer, I feel her drag her paintbrush across my cheek. I laugh in shock as I realize what she has just done.

I quickly and gently slap some paint onto her white sundress. "Not the dress!" She giggles before dragging more paint across my face.

Our paint fight soon turns into a sand fight. We dodge sand wads that are thrown around as her laugh echoes my ears.

It soon starts to rain and she looks up at the sky. "Let's dance." She says as she holds her hands out. I accept them and we soon start to prance around the sand— I twirl her in circles and dip her next to my side.

"I love you so much." I say as I admire her.

"I love you, JJ." She grins before grabbing my face and kissing me.

This girl is like a princess in real life. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me— and I won't ever hesitate to admit that.