Dirtbike Escape

A/N: Your John B's twin and your already dating JJ! Thank you for the suggestion! (Sorry if it doesn't match perfectly with the scene I'm writing by memory!)

Me and JJ are currently waiting for this train to stop. We set up a trap so we can get back Pope's cross. "Yo there it is." I whisper shout while pointing at the train. "This has to work..." JJ says while crouching next to me.

The train comes to a hault and we start to run while still crouching down. Me and JJ hide behind a bush once we see Pope and Cleo talking to a man that we don't recognize. "Shit" I mutter nervously. The man leaves and we run up to Pope and Cleo. "Yo we gotta hurry!" JJ says as he hops into the train and start to push the big box.

Pope and Cleo start to help him, but right when I'm about to hop into the train I see flashing lights. Red and blue lights. Shit. "Cops!" I shout as everyone starts to duck. Me and JJ run over to the dirtbike. "Hurry hurry!" I repeat as JJ hops on behind me. "I need to drive Yn!" JJ says being protective "Sorry babe but we don't have time." I exclaim while starting the dirtbike.

We zoom past the cops car and a few seconds later their on our trail. "Shit, Yn drive up to the truck!" JJ orders as he see's Topper's truck up ahead "Alright, hang on." I order as I go faster. Me and JJ pull up to the side of Topper's truck and the pogue's are shouting at us. I'm not really sure what they're shouting because I'm focusing on not crashing this bike.

I then look at the pogue's in the trunk of the car. "JJ jump." I shout. "No Yn I need to stay with you!" JJ retorts "No you don't, you need to jump. I'll distract them!" I order. "Yn your so stupid! Your gonna get hurt!" JJ shouts. "JJ just jump!" I yell loudly, I feel JJ's hands loosen from around my waist and he jumps off. The pogue's catch him immediately. "I'll be fine!" I shout as I start to slow down. I can hear JJ and the rest of the pogue's yelling at me.

I look at JJ who clearly looks scared for me "I'll be fine babe!" I shout "Yn this is such a bad idea!" He shouts. I turn the bike around and start to drive towards the cop car. I stop and grab a handful of big rocks "Let's dance." I say to myself.

I drive up to the cop car and start to throw rocks at the windshield. It cracks instantly, I can hear the cops shouting from the car. They turn around quickly and start to chase me. "Shit,shit." I repeat nervously. I'm scared as shit but I keep driving. I look behind me and see the pogue's going down the road that goes under the big cement bridge. I turn back around and all I see is the bridge right in front of me. I can't stop.

I'm going so fast that I don't have time to stop and I fly over the bridge. I feel myself in the air and then I hit something. I'm assuming the side of the road because it's kinda soft. I can barely see let alone breath. I start to look around and I see Topper's truck pulling up beneath the bridge.

I see everyone hop out quickly they all look worried. I see JJ run up to the bike "Where is she!?" He shouts terrified. "No no no!" Kie repeats as she puts her head in her hands. I wanna get up but I can't, it feels like my body is stuck in quicksand or something. My ears start to ring but I can still hear everyone shouting frantically.

I see JJ walking closer to me, he still doesn't spot me. I use all my strength and shout "Help JJ!" Suddenly I see JJ spot me. "Holy shit! I found her guys!" He shouts happily but still scared. He reaches me and starts to ask me questions. "Yn are you ok? Can you walk?" He puts my head into his lap. "I'm ok." I whisper, it's weird because it feels easier to get up now, still hard but manageable.

All the pogue's.. and Topper are surrounding me and asking questions. JJ and Pope put their arms under my arms and help me up. "I'm all good." I laugh out weakly. JJ and Pope pull their arms away slowly just in case. Once they realize I can walk Sarah walks closer to me and pushes me. After that she hugs me though. I laugh as I hug her back. "Why are you always doing such stupid shit?" Kie asks relieved.

After Sarah and me stop hugging I hug Pope, Cleo and Kie. "That was the best power slide I've ever done!" I point out as I point to the broken bike. "That was gnarly Yn." Topper compliments. JJ then looks at me, I can tell he's happy I'm ok but still angry that I almost died "That was so stupid Yn." He says hugging me again.

I smile as he hugs me. I pull away and kiss him. "I'm ok JJ, at least we didn't get nabbed." I smile. JJ nods agreeing.

That was the craziest escape ever.