Useless

A/N: you're dating JJ and your Kie's twin. This was a suggestion so I hope yall enjoy.

Im currently two months pregnant, me and JJ didn't exactly plan for a baby because we're only sixteen, but we have definitely grown to be excited for this baby.

"Hey, JJ!" I call out from my bedroom.

"What's up, Yn?" He asks as he walks into my room.

"Can you please go to the store and get some waffle?" I ask, I've been craving them for days.

"Yeah, I'll be back in like twenty." He says with a smile before kissing me on the forehead.

"Bye." I smile.

"Bye, be back soon!" He says as he walks down the stairs.

I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling as I think of ways to tell my parents. They definitely won't be happy that I'm pregnant at sixteen, but I know they won't kick me out or anything because my mom got pregnant young.

The pogues also don't know, I can tell that they're catching on though because, I refuse to drink, vape, or smoke, which I always did, and I haven't been surfing as much. They'll have to wait for me to tell them though.

I decide to take a shower, so I stand up and walk into the bathroom. Right as I slide my shorts down to my ankles, blood starts to pour out of me. "Holy shit." I breathe out as I stare at the puddle of red beneath me.

"No, no, no." I mutter as I reach for my phone, which is on the bathroom counter. I quickly call JJ in a panic.

"What's up Yn, I'm on my way to your house." JJ says through the phone.

"JJ, I think I just lost the baby." I cry as I stare at the blood that's still pouring out of me.

"What- what do you mean?" He asks quickly.

"I went to take a shower and- and blood is all over- I don't know what to do!" I cry as I stare at the floor, still in shock.

"I'm coming, just stay on the phone with me." He says, I can tell he's trying not to freak out.

"What if the baby dies, JJ?" I ask, practically in a whisper.

"Don't say that, I bet you the baby is fine." He assures me as I hear a car pull up in the driveway.

"I see you, I'm hanging up." I cry before hanging up the phone.

Not even a minute later, JJ comes running into my bedrooms bathroom. "It's ok, Yn, you're ok." He sighs as his eyes quickly scans the floor, I see his eyes lock with my watery ones.

"What do I do?" I ask as I look at my hands that are covered in blood.

"I'm texting the pogues to clean this up but we're going." He says as he picks me up.

"Ok." I cry as he quickly walks down the stairs, being careful not to drop me. My parents aren't home, they're at the wreck, basically all day, and Kie is at a beach cleaning right now.

"I got you." JJ says as he places me in the passenger seat of my car. I don't say anything, I just cry as he hops into the drivers seat.

He quickly speeds off to the hospital as I cry with every bump we hit. JJ apologizes profusely with every cry I let out. It isn't his fault, but he's probably convincing himself that it is, that's just how he is.

*Time Skip*

We are sitting in the room we were put in. Suddenly, the doctor walks in, a sad expression on her face. "I'm sorry to say this but.. you have lost the baby." She says.

I burst into tears as JJ walks out of the room and into the hall, with the doctor. I see them talking as I continue to cry.

Eventually, JJ walks back and gives me a tight hug. "JJ, it's all my fault!" I cry.

"No- no, don't say that- it isn't your fault, none of this is." He comforts.

*Time Skip*

We were told to stay overnight, so we did, it's now the morning. "Do you want me to get you something to eat?" JJ asks me as he rubs my forehead. I shake my head.

Out of nowhere, the doctor walks in, a sad expression on her face, again. "I'm again, sorry to say this but- we ran some tests and we've realized that you most likely won't be able to conceive." The doctor says.

"Do you know why?" JJ asks as I numbly stare at the wall.

I hear them talking, but I'm not listening. I'm gonna have to tell my parents that I was pregnant, and I'm gonna have to tell them that I lost the baby.

*Time Skip*

It's been two days since I've gotten back from the hospital. I told my parents everything that has happened, they weren't mad, just surprised.

So now, I'm laying in my bed, silently crying. I've been ignoring everybody, the pogues have all been trying to talk to me, but I've shut them out.

"Hey, Yn." JJ greets softly.

"Hi, JJ." I smile as I wipe my tears away sadly.

"I need to talk to you." He says as he sits on the end of my bed.

"What's up?" I ask as I stare at him, tears still clouding my vision.

"You know it's not your fault, right?" He asks with a nod.

"I mean- whose fault is it then?" I ask as I lift my hands up.

"I don't know, it's not yours though, that's what I do know." He answers as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Thank you JJ, I just feel so useless." I cry.

"You're not useless, many people struggle with this too, we will figure this out." He assures as he rubs my back.

"I love you, JJ." I cry with a soft smile.

"I love you, Yn." He smiles back as he continues to rub my back.

A/N: I hope you like it! If there's spelling errors, please ignore it because I haven't read this over yet, I wanted to get it out asap. - kb ((: