Overprotective

A/N: your Kie's twin

I'm currently talking to this boy that I just met at this beach party, his name is Eddie and he's pretty cute. "So.. you live here or are you just visiting?" He asks me.

"Oh no- I live here, what about you?" I smile softly at the boy.

"I just moved here, well kinda- my family just bought a beach house out here." He explains.

"That sounds fun, are you on the north side or the south side?" I ask him, I'm assuming he's on the north side because you have to be pretty well off to buy a beach house around here.

"North." He nods, confirming my thoughts.

"I live on the north side too!" I beam, I hate living by the kooks, but it is what it is.

"Dope, wanna go over there?" He asks as he points behind me, he's pointing at a rock that's by the shore.

"Sure!" I smile before I grab his hand and lead the way.

Once we sit down, we quickly start to kiss each other. He grabs my waist as I grab his hair. We continue to kiss for a few long minutes, until we get interrupted.

"Hey, Yn!" I hear someone shout as a plastic cup is thrown at us, thankfully it's empty.

"What!?" I roll my eyes as I turn to face the direction that the voice is coming from, I know the voice just from the tone, it's JJ.

"Come here, I need to show you something." He says, I could tell he's pissed about the guy that I was just kissing. JJ is very overprotective, I'm not sure why though.

"Sorry, I'll be right back." I apologize as I turn to face Eddie. I quickly pick up the plastic solo cup before walking towards JJ. "Really? He was so hot, why couldn't you wait ten minutes?" I ask.

"He's a douche kook, you should be thanking me." JJ insists with a smirk.

"Who gives a shit if he's a douche or not, that doesn't change the fact that he was one of the hottest guys I've ever seen." I say.

"Hey, Yn!" I hear from behind me, I quickly turn around to see Eddie, he's storming over to us.

"Hi!" I smile as my hair blows around in the breeze that's coming off of the ocean.

"Who's he?" He asks as he points to JJ.

"I'm JJ, nice to meet you too." JJ says in his well known, sarcastic tone.

"It's isn't nice to meet you." Eddie spits before turning to look at me. "Who is he?" He asks again, slower this time.

"Oh- this is JJ, my best friend." I say as I tuck my slightly messy hair behind my ear.

"Best friend? More like creep." Eddie says in disgust.

"I'm a creep? You're the one getting all bent outta shape about a girl who doesn't even like you." JJ says loudly, people start to walk over to us.

"She clearly likes me more than you because if she didn't, she would be kissing you, not me." Eddie smirks as he points into JJ's chest.

JJ quickly balls his fists up and punches Eddie square in the nose. "Shit." I groan in annoyance, JJ always gets into fights.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" People start to chant as the pogues push through the crowd.

"What happened!?" Pope asks me loudly.

"I was making out with this boy and they both got mad, I don't know!" I exclaim as I point over to the boys, they are now tackling each other.

"Gross." Pope shakes his head in regret.

"JJ, it's not worth it, cmon!" John B shouts as the boys push each other into the water.

"JJ, stop!" I beg.

"Let go of each other guys!" Kie shouts.

"Eddie, don't fight over some dumb bitch!" I hear a girl say. I quickly snap my head towards the direction I heard the voice coming from.

"What'd you just call me?" I ask as I walk up to her. The girl is in a loose, blue dress.

"I called you a dumb bitch." She nods obnoxiously.

"Oh yeah? If you're gonna talk outta your ass, at least turn around so I could hear you better." I say as I hit the solo cup outta her hands.

"You slut." The girl says in anger as she lunges at me, her friends quickly pull her away from me.

"Try better next time, bitch!" I say as I flip her off, Kie then drags me away, as well.

"We have to go!" Kie shouts as she ushers me into the Twinkie, John B and Pope are also dragging JJ away.

"Such bullshit." I mutter in annoyance.

*Time Skip*

All the pogues are asleep, except for me. I walk out of the guest room and into the chateau's kitchen. "Hey." I hear someone smile.

I turn around and see, JJ. He's sitting on the couch, his phone in his lap. "Hi." I mumble angrily as I grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Why are you mad?" He asks, he can always tell when I'm mad at him.

"Why couldn't you just let me make out with the dude?" I ask as I throw my hands into the air.

"He's an ass, that's why!" He retorts as he stands up from his seat on the couch.

"You didn't even know him!" I point out.

"Neither did you!" JJ fires back.

"Oh and you're the one to talk." I scoff in disbelief.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks.

"You have slept with like.. eighty girls this past month!" I whisper shout, not wanting to wake the others.

"Yeah well I only do it to distract me from someone." He mumbles, suddenly getting less angry.

The truth is, I kiss guys to distract me from someone too, that someone is JJ. "Same." I say as I walk closer to him.

"That someone is you." JJ says. I don't even reply, I just lean in and kiss him.