Tricked

A/N: ur John B's twin, u and JJ like each other.

Im currently at a beach party and I'm playing a drinking game with some random tourists. "Cmon, Yn!" I hear one of my friend shouts as I continue to chug a drink.

I finish the drink and drop the solo cup into the sand. My friends cheer me on as I high five the girl I went against. "I'm gonna get another, I'll be back." I say to my friends before walking away.

"Hey, pretty girl." I hear someone say from behind me.

I turn around and see a dark haired boy staring at me, he's very cute. "Hi!" I smile brightly as I grab another beer from the cooler.

"Are you from around here?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod as I crack open the beer.

"I feel like I would've noticed you by now, I don't know how I could miss such a pretty girl." He says as he continues to stare at me.

"Oh, thank you." I laugh before taking a sip of my beer.

"Want my beer? I'm done with it." He asks as he offers me his beer.

Normally, I would deny it, but he seems nice enough. "Sure, thank you." I thank before taking it from him.

He smiles weirdly as I drink the beer. I don't say anything, I just quickly finish it. "I'm gonna go back over there, I'll see you around?" I say as I point over to the crowd, he's giving me weird vibes and I'm not here for it.

"Yeah, for sure." He smirks before I quickly walk away.

I can feel my fingers start to get a tingly sensation, but I ignore it and I walk over to JJ. "Hey, JJ!" I say as I stumble into him.

"Hey, Yn.. how much have you had to drink?" JJ asks with a confused look on his face.

"Only three." I truthfully say, usually, I need more than three beers to get smashed.

"Are you sure?" He asks, I can tell he doesn't believe me.

"I swear, I only had three." I say as my legs wobble from beneath me.

"We should get going." He says as he looks at my drunken state.

"Ok- hey, JJ.." I say as I put my hand onto my forehead, I'm starting to feel really dizzy.

"Yeah?" He asks as he puts my arm around his shoulder.

"I don't feel good, I think that boy did something to the drink.." I say as my vision gets blurry.

"What boy and what drink?" He asks as he clenches his jaw.

"I don't-" I start but I can't finish, I feel myself fall to the sand and that's the last thing I remember before everything goes dark.

*JJ's pov*

I try to catch Yn, but it was so sudden so she hits the sand harshly. "Yn, Yn, wake up, come on." I mutter as I slap her cheek lightly.

She doesn't move.

"Wake the fuck up, cmon." I whisper as I start to shake her quickly.

She doesn't move.

"John B, Kie, Pope!" I shout as I scan the crowd in front of me.

"What's up, JJ?" John B asks as he walks out from the crowd. He looks down and sees an unconscious, Yn. "Holy shit, what happened?" He asks as he falls to his knees, quickly examining his sister.

"I don't know dude.. she- she was really hammered and she said she only had three drinks- so I said I was gonna take her home but she collapsed." I quickly stutter.

"Did she say anything else before she fell?" He asks me nervously as he starts to slap her cheeks.

"Did she.. yeah- yeah, she did. Uh, she said something about a boy putting shit in her drink." I panic as I remember what she said to me.

"What boy?" John B asks me as he freezes.

"I don't know-" I say as I look up, I see a dude staring at us with a smirk on his face. "He did." I say as I nod at him, I just know he did.

"Shit.." John B angrily mutters as he looks back and forth between the boy and Yn, I can tell he's contemplating on what he should do, beat up the dude or help, Yn.

"Stay here." I say as I quickly pull myself off of the ground. I start to walk towards the guy, but he quickly runs to his car and he speeds away. "Shit!" I yell as I watch him get farther and farther away from me.

I quickly run back to John B and Yn. Now, Pope and Kie are with them. "What happened!?" I hear Kie panic.

"Someone spiked her drink." I mutter as I pick Yn up.

"Who!?" Pope asks as John B supports her head.

"I dunno, he drove off." I answer angrily as we all make our way to the Twinkie.

"Lay her in the back, lay her in the back." Pope repeats as he quickly slides the door open.

I lay her down gently as Kie grabs a water bottle from her book bag. "Can this help in any way?" Kie asks as she holds the water up.

"Yeah, pour it on her." Pope quickly orders.

"What do you mean 'pour it on her'?" I ask in shock.

"It can wake her up, I don't know!" Pope says loudly as he motions towards the lifeless girl.

"John B, drive faster!" Kie shouts, I don't know where we're headed, but I quite frankly don't care. The only thing I care about is, Yn.

"I'm going, I'm going." John B mutters as I pour water onto Yn's face.

Shit, she won't move.