Unserious (Part 2)

A/N: Yn is John B's twin and she likes JJ. (JJ likes her back)

Me and JJ are currently drinking beers at the bonfire. Me and the pogues decided to lay low until we find out more about this motel shit.

"Hey Yn, what's up?" My friend Alex asks as he walks up to me.

"Aye wassup Alex." I smile as I offer him a drink. He accepts it, I can see JJ glaring at us.

"Nothing much-" Alex starts, before he can continue, Topper bumps into his shoulder.

"Topper, fancy seeing you here!" I grin at him as I grab the two beers out of JJ's hands, I have a funny idea.

"Pogue trash." Topper sarcastically says as he gives me a slow nod. His lips are in a tight smile.

"Can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" I ask as I turn to Sarah. I've never liked the girl, she was really rude to Kie in the ninth grade.

"No.. thanks." She awkwardly declines as she inches closer to Topper's side.

"Cmon now- I mean- are you sure?" I ask as my hair blows in the cold breeze that's coming off of the ocean.

"Hey! You know what- I'll take it!" Topper says as he reaches for the cup.

"That's really cute of you Top, but I didn't ask you- now if you said pretty please then-" I sarcastically say as Alex runs over to John B.

"Oh pretty please?" Topper scoffs in amusement.

"Yeah pretty please.." I smile. "Sarah are you-" I continue as I turn to face the girl.

"She doesn't want it pogue!" Topper mumbles as he shoves the drink into my face.

"The fuck did you just say?" I angrily scoff as I grab his shirt.

"It's not worth it Yn- it's not worth it!" John B repeats as him and JJ pull me away.

"You're so funny man!" I shout as I fight against the boys force.

"Fatherless bitch!" Topper says as he throws his hands into the air. That catches people's attention, especially mine and John B's.

In a flash, John B turns on his heel and punches him in the jaw. "Oh yeah John B!" I clap as JJ lets go of me.

"That's my boy!" JJ adds as he intently watches the fight unfold.

"We're supposed to be incognito, remember?" Pope panics as he appears out of nowhere.

"Cmon Topper! Cmon!" John B shouts as they make their way into the ocean.

"Aye Yn! Don't make me drown your brother- then you'll have no family left!" Topper shouts as he looks over at me.

My eyes swell up with tears as I stumble back into JJ. I quickly snap out of my sadness and I run over to Topper, who's now on top of Jb.

I jump onto his back and I start to punch him in the face, I continue to do it until he shoves me off. I feel my head hit something sharp, before I know it, everything goes black.

I can hear people's voices and I can feel the water that's mixed with my blood around me. I just can't open my eyes. I can't do anything.

"Yn! Oh shit!" I hear somebody shout, it sounds like a familiar voice.

"Help her!" I hear another shout, that voice doesn't sound familiar.

Suddenly, my eyes shoot open and I manage to pull myself up. I crawl over to Topper and I punch him in the jaw. He crashes into the water as blood starts to spill out of his mouth.

"You fucking bitch!" He mutters as he pulls himself up. He then tackles me into the water.

"Topper stop!" Sarah shouts as Topper holds my head under the water. I can feel my head continue to bleed as he puts pressure on my injury that he has caused.

"Yeah, you know what that is!" I hear someone say, I also hear a gun clock back. "Your move broski!" They continue, people start to scream.

"JJ! Stop!" Someone shouts, I guess the guy holding the gun is JJ.

"We're good!" Topper shakily says, his hands release from my head.

Although the force on my head is gone, my body feels heavy. It feels like I can't feel my body, I also can't hear anything. After a few more long moments, everything goes entirely numb.

My eyes flutter open and I can feel the warmth of the sun shining onto my face. I turn my head to the left and I see I'm in my bed. The realization is short lived because my head starts to throb in pain. I wince as I squeeze my eyes shut.

A few minutes later, I pull myself out of my bed and I walk over to my closet. I grab a light pink bikini and I throw on denim shorts.

Once I'm done changing, I walk outside and into the yard. "You're awake!" JJ exclaims as he runs over to me. He then smothers me in a hug.

"Yeah I'm awake... what happened last night?" I ask as I rub my neck.

"You don't remember?" Kie asks as her and Pope share a concerned look. John B also furrows his brows as he looks at me.

"Well kinda- I remember messing with Topper, that was funny." I smile as I think about that moment.

"Since that's the only thing you remember.. I'll fill you in." John B says as he walks over to me, he then claps me on the back.

"Go on.." I say as I motion for him to continue.

"Basically, Topper got mad that you were messing with him so he called you names and I fought him. You then tried to help me but he threw you into the water." He explains, my eyes widen in shock.

"Well.. did I win?" I ask with curiosity in my eyes.

"That's what you're worried about- if you won?" Kie asks, she has a smile on her face.

"Yes, I do care about that." I nod quickly.

"You didn't win, Topper made you pass out." Pope interjects.

"What a pussy fight." I say as I shake my head, I then slap my forehead with my hand.

The pogues burst into laughter at my reaction. I look over at JJ, who seems worried. "I was scared." He shrugs.

*Time Skip*

John B has gone to steal scuba from the Cameron's so JJ brings me inside, he wants to clean the back of my head. "Yn.." he says as I sit on the counter.

"Yes?" I ask as I close my eyes momentarily.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." He says as he looks into my eyes.

"What-" I furrow my brows.

"I like you." He quickly says, I can tell he's nervous.

"What?" I ask, this time with a smile on my face.

"I like you." He says slowly.

After a few moments of silence, I pull him in for a long kiss. We continue to kiss until I pull away.

"I like you too, JJ." I smile.