Rivals

A/N: Yn is Kie's twin sister and is dating Rafe, not for long though.

People consider me a kook. Technically I am but I've always wanted to live on the cut. I know it sounds selfish and all but they seem so free. When your a kook, people watch your every move especially the other teenagers on figure eight, but pogue's do whatever they want and don't care what others think or say about them.

My twin sister, Kie is kinda a kook but not really because she hangs out with the pogue's. She hangs out with my enemy, JJ Maybank. We've hated each other ever since the eighth grade when I beat him in a surfing challenge. Kie and I aren't that close because she thinks I'm a brat. I swear I'm not, I act like I love the kook life but I've always wanted to hangout with her and her friends.

Right now me and Kie are walking in our schools parking lot. "Rafe's coming to pick me up, see you later." I say as I walk closer to Rafe's fancy car. "Alright see you later." She responds right before the pogue's walk up and greet her. I roll my eyes as JJ glares at me.

Im wearing a sage green tube top with denim shorts, but Rafe see's me and clearly doesn't like how much skin I'm 'revealing'. "Hey babe!" I greet while smiling, suddenly he jumps out of the car and speed walks up to where I'm at. He grabs my arm harshly "What the fuck are you wearing?" He questions angrily. Shit. I knew he would do this. "You don't like it?" I ask trying to act oblivious.

He then tightens his grip on my arm, I flinch because of the sudden pain. "I'm sorry, can we just go and talk about it later?" I ask hoping to change the subject. "No we're talking about it right now! Your basically asking for the attention!" He exclaims pissed off. "Yo!" I hear someone yell. I turn around quickly. Its JJ, and the pogue's.

Rafe let's go quickly "what do you want pogue's?" Rafe asks with his cocky tone. "Rafe don't touch my sister you physco." Kie practically spits out as she glares at Rafe. "She's my girlfriend I can do what I want with her." Rafe says as he glares at the pogue's. "Rafe shut the fuck up, why are you talking about her like that. She's a person you know." JJ seethes.

Rafe shakes his head annoyed "Yn let's go." He mutters as he pulls me over to the car. As soon as we get in and shut the door, he punches me in the jaw. He has tinted windows so nobody can see in the car. "I know you wore that because you wanted the attention you slut!" Rafe shouts as he goes to hit me again. Before he can hit me again I open the door and quickly walk away as the pogue's watch me confused.

*Time jump 2 weeks*

Schools been out of session for about a week now. I decided to go to the annual boneyard party, Rafe demanded that we go together. Everyone thinks I love Rafe and that we're a good couple, but in reality I don't love Rafe at all and we aren't a good couple either.

Rafe parks the car and turns to face me. "Yn I want you by me the whole time do you understand?" Rafe asks, knowing I have no choice I agree as I roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me you bitch!" Rafe shouts as he punches me. The area around my eye starts to sting. Normally I would cover my bruises but I'm known for getting into fights so I decided to lie and say I got in a fight if anyone asks about it.

Rafe opens his door and walks confidently down the beach, acting like he didn't just beat his girlfriend. Asshole. I sometimes hate him, but I then feel guilty for hating my own boyfriend so I just use the word 'dislike'. Of course I've never told anyone that though. After a few seconds I swing open my door and jump out of the passenger seat. I didn't notice but JJ has been staring right at me the whole time.

I hope that the windows did its job. I walk up to where he's at "what?" I ask acting annoyed and confused. "Why's Rafe so mad?" He questions, I see him get angry at the sound of his name. Why is he so nosy? Most importantly, did he see?

Shit.

A/N: there's gonna be a part two! If you have any imagine ideas let me know! - kb