Silence

A/N: your John B's twin and your dating JJ!

It's been a week since my Dad has gone missing. I've been in my room for three of those days and I haven't eaten for two.

"Hi Yn.. good morning." Kie almost whispers as she opens the door. I do nothing but just stare at the girl. I'm too tired to speak, even if I wasn't too tired, I wouldn't know what to say.

"We all miss you." She continues with a soft smile as she sits on the end of my bed. I look at her blankly before looking up at my ceiling. "Do you want any food?" She asks, almost sounding nervous to speak.

I shake my head slowly. I appreciate the pogues worrying about me and all but I just wished that they would leave me alone. "I'll come back later." Kie quietly says before leaving.

*Time Skip*

I'm still laying in bed, my hood of my hoodie covering most of my hair. I'm pretty sure it's around six at night but I haven't checked.

"Hey Yn.. I brought you some food." John B says as he slides a tray of food onto my bed.

I stare at it with a numb feeling. I don't feel like eating, I feel nauseous thinking about it. "Please take a bite." He continues as he motions towards the plate in front of us.

I do as he says and I take a bite. "Can you eat the rest.. at least half of it?" He asks as he stares at me. I nod before doing so. I finish my food and I push the plate towards him.

"JJ's been wanting to come in here but he's scared he'll say the wrong thing.. you know how he is." John B says after a few minutes of silence.

A small smile slips off of my lips at the sound of JJ's name. "Yeah.. I know how he is." I softly say as I lay back down.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He smiles as he grabs the plate off of my bed. "Goodnight." He adds as he shuts the door.

*Time Skip - Next Morning*

I wake up to the sound of waves crashing onto each other. I pull myself out of bed and onto my desks chair. I stare out of my window and at the ocean. The ocean that could've taken my Dad away. I really truly hope not.

A few minutes later, I hear a knock, it's Pope. "Hey Yn, good morning." He smiles as he walks over to me.

I look at him with sad eyes before turning back to face the window. "I wanted to see how you were holding up." He says as he sits on the bed that's next to my desk. "We would really like if you came out." He says a few minutes later.

I stay silent, I don't know what to say. I can tell Pope doesn't want to say the wrong thing so he just hugs me before leaving.

*Time Skip - Later That Night"

I'm laying in my bed and staring at my ceiling, basically the only thing I've been doing to pass my time. "Hi.." I hear someone say, it's a familiar voice, it's JJ.

I look at him numbly before turning to face my ceiling. He doesn't say anything, he just sits down on the floor and leans his back against my bed frame. We then sit in silence.

After a while, I sit up and look at him. "He's gone." I whisper as tears start to build up. JJ quickly kneels in front of me and grabs my hands. "My Dads gone!" I almost scream out as I collapse into his chest.

"I know, I know." JJ sadly says into my hair as I cry in pain.

"He's gone Jay, what do I do?" I ask as sobs rack my body. "I need him!" I continue as my hot tears start to fall onto his tank top.

"I know, it's ok, I know you do.." he sadly whispers as he gently wraps his arms around me.

After about thirty minutes of crying and JJ comforting me, I decide I want to take a shower. "Jay, I want a shower." I say as I wipe the tears away from my eyes.

"Do you want me to sit in there with you or do you want to be alone?" He asks as I pull away to look him in the eyes.

"Can you stay in there with me?" I ask as he helps me stand up, I haven't eaten for a while so I feel dizzy and the crying doesn't help.

"Yeah, let me just grab you a change of clothes." He says as he walks over to my closet.

*Time Skip*

I'm currently sitting on the bathroom counter as JJ brushes my wet hair. I'm also staring down at my phone, which I haven't seen in days because it's been in the living room.

"JJ look at this." I softly smile as I show him a picture of me and him when we were younger.

"I remember that day, it was my birthday." JJ smiles as he places the brush down.

"Yeah, that was a fun day." I recall as I smile at the memory.

"Let's get you something to eat." He says as he grabs me off of the counter.

"I don't want anything." I quickly say, the thought of food still makes me feel nauseous, I'm not sure why though.

"You have to eat something, how about I run to the smoothie shack and get you a smoothie." He suggests as I tuck my hair behind my ear.

"That sounds fine." I give him a small smile before walking out to the living room.

All the pogues quickly stand up from the couch while staring at me. "Hey Yn!" Kie softly smiles as she hugs me.

"Hey Kie." I almost whisper with a smile.

"Do you want anything to eat?" John B asks.

"No, JJ is getting me a smoothie, thanks though." I decline as I motion towards JJ, who's holding the keys to the Twinkie.

John B just nods with a smile. "Ima head out, I'll be back soon!" JJ says before walking out to the Twinkie.

I flop onto the couch numbly, I then look out of the big window we have in our living room, I immediately see the ocean. "Can we go surf?" I almost whisper out.

"Good idea."

"I'm down."

"Of course!" They all say at the same time.

"Ok, I'm gonna go change." I say before I wobbly walk into my room. I grab a light yellow bikini and I slide it on. I then put on some of my jewelry before walking out.

"You look so pretty, Yn." Kie compliments with a soft smile.

"Thank you." I nod shyly.

"We're ready!" John B calls out as him and Pope walk over to us.

"Can you guys text JJ and tell him we're gonna be on the waves?" I ask as I look around.

"Already did." Pope gives me a thumbs up. I smile before we all walk down to the beach.

I don't wast any time and I run into the ocean. I quickly see a wave and I decide I'm gonna take it. I paddle up the wave and I then stand up on my board. I look around at the water as I surf down the wave.

My Dads out here somewhere, I know it.