Unserious

A/N: your Jb's twin, you and JJ like each other but won't tell each other, and sorry that the words don't match exactly with the scene im writing off of memory.

Me, my twin brother and our best friend JJ, are walking up the stairs to this old motel. "Dude this is unstable as shit, looks like a fucking meth lab in here." I say as I shake the railing of the stairs. "Hey don't shake the railing, it could break! Who knows.." John B panics as me and JJ laugh.

JJ grabs John B's shoulders and says "Oh just be so careful John B-" he jokingly moans out. "Oh my God your so annoying..." Jb says as he shoves JJ's hands off of him. "Dude what the heck was that about?" JJ questions "I don't know maybe she just wants us to be careful." John B shrugs.

I look at him and grin "You mean you right? Not 'us' because last time I checked, she kissed you on the cheek." I say as JJ snickers. "You know I'm right, and ever since she heard you were being threatened with exile she's been like 'oh just be so careful John B!" I joke. "'Just give me that John D already' like when are you gonna swoop on that man?" JJ jokes, I elbow him softly "Whoa there! The ghosts of this shit hole might hear you!" I laugh, the boys join in.

I start to hear JJ talk about how he thinks Kie is hot but she clearly likes John B so I walk ahead. I like JJ, none of the pogue's know. Most of the kids on the island say that we would be good together because we act really similar and always get into trouble together. Me and JJ both hookup with a lot of people so we claim it would 'never work' even though I secretly wish it could.

I finally reach the door that has the matching number that's in the key. I knock on it with my bruised knuckles, which are from a previous fight with a kook. "This is it right here." I say as the boys catch up to me. JJ then knocks on the door "housekeeping!" He says in a 'girly' voice. "That was an absolute ass impression." I joke "Like you could do better." JJ retorts while grinning at me. I then knock on the door and say "room service open up!" In a high pitched squeaky voice. JJ and John B burst out laughing.

I pretend to act offended. I then put the key in the lock as Jb says "No power, no cameras, no one's gonna know.." I then open the door and say "I already see a dead body." I pretend to jump back in fear. After a few minutes of searching around I see a set of digits. "Yo what are these?" I question as John B looks at the numbers. "Maybe where their fishing.." JJ says from behind us. "Maybe.." John B adds as he walks into the bathroom. I grab the little paper and punch to numbers into the safe that we saw earlier.

It opens "holy shit." I breath out excited. I immediately pull the gun out of the safe and start to make shooting noises. JJ starts to laugh "holy shit dude!" He says excitingly "Yn, put the gun down!" Jb whisper shouts annoyed "This is a spendy gat man!" I say and then continue to make shooting noises. "Take a photo of us." JJ begs John B "Do it broski" I add.

John B looks at me and JJ unamused "You guys want to make your own incriminating evidence against yourself.. is that what you guys are saying?" John B questions sarcastically "oh.." JJ says realizing Jb is right. I continue to play with the gun until we hear a noise. "What the shrek was that?" I ask jokingly, to be fair I thought it was like a tree branch or some shit. "Yn shut up! It's the cops." John B whisper shouts at me. He then puts his finger to his lips.

I go quiet realizing someone is right outside.
Normally, I wouldn't give a shit if we got caught but DCS is after us, so if we do get caught, me and Jb might get sent away for real this time. "The window, the window!" I repeat whispering as I open the window. We all slide out of the window. Me and JJ go to the left in a hurry.

JJ lightly pushes me against the wall of the motel. He puts his finger up to his lips. "I know how to be quiet dumbass." I whisper while trying not to laugh. "Clearly you don't-" JJ whispers firing back but then goes quiet. I mouth 'what' in confusion but he just glances at John B and mouths the words 'what the fu-' I'm assuming the cops inside did something weird.

I reach into the back pocket of my jean shorts to make sure the gun doesn't fall out but instead I start to slip. "Shit-" I mutter as I fall off the roof and onto the garbage container beneath us. I quickly realize if I don't roll onto the ground in the next five seconds the cops will look out the window and they will see me.

I quickly roll off the garbage can and into the long, un-mowed grass. I hear JJ and John B muttering stuff but then they go silent. After a few minutes they quickly hop off the roof and onto the garbage container. "Holy shit Yn are you good?" Jb asks "Yeah, you all good?" JJ questions nervously. "Yeah I'm chillin." I say as the boys help me up.

We all laugh as we walk back to the boat "well that was fun!" JJ says as he hops onto the boat. "We almost got nabbed but mission complete!" I say grinning as I high five John B and JJ. "Yn are you all good? You like flew off the roof.." Kie asks as Pope nods, also wanting to know the answer. "All good, but I did turn into a gymnast for a hot minute.." I say as I smile. "Yn you should definitely teach me some skills." JJ says sarcastically. "You guys are always so unserious" Kie laughs as everyone nods in agreement.