Sensitive

A/N: ur John B's twin and ur dating JJ.

I've always been sensitive and I don't know why. I don't like being sensitive, I just can't help it. The pogues know that I'm sensitive, so sure we'll crack jokes, but they're more 'careful' around me.  I know it sounds like I'm boring but I like doing everything that the pogues do, I just get sensitive with words that are thrown at me.

Anyway, today me and the pogues decided to go to a party. "Hey Yn, what's up?" I hear a girl named Lyla ask.

"Hey Lyla, nothing much." I smile at her before taking a sip of my straight vodka.

"You didn't hear it from me but.." she starts. Layla has always been known to start shit, so I assumed what she was about to say was gonna be about a random breakup or something. But I was way off. "I heard JJ is cheating on you." She finishes, pretending to act sorry for me.

My chest tightens as I whip my head to look into her eyes. "Who did you hear that from?" I ask, JJ would never.

"I can't say.. but someone said they saw him checking out a girl named Delilah and she likes him.. so they think they hooked up last weekend." She supplies.

"Do you know why he would 'cheat' on me?" I ask, hoping that her answer isn't bad.

"Someone said that it was because you were way out of his league.. and that he's only dating you because you're John B's twin." She says. Layla does this thing where she'll tear you down, but act like she's your friend while doing it.

"Oh.. thanks, Layla." I weakly smile before walking away. I know it may seem like I'm a baby but I'm always told I'm out of JJ's league and after a while, I've started to believe it.

I walk down to the beach and sit on the sand sadly. My eyes start to well with tears as my locks of hair blow in the wind. "Yn, is that you?" I hear someone shout. I look over to see John B.

"Yeah.. it's me." I say as I quickly wipe the tears away.

"Why are you down here alone?" He asks as he plops down next to me.

"No reason.." I say as my voice cracks from my scratchy throat. I really don't wanna cry in front of him. I feel like I'm weak when the pogues see me cry, which is a lot of the time.

"Oh Yn, what's wrong?" He asks as he looks at me worriedly.

"Nothing.. just a dry throat." I quickly lie.

"Cmon.. I know when my twin sister is lying." He points out.

"Fine.. this girl said JJ is cheating on me because I'm way out of his league and they aren't wrong!" I say, I start to cry at the end of my explanation.

"That is not true.. I'm gonna go get JJ!" He says before running off.

A few minutes after waiting, JJ runs up to me. "Babe, why are you crying? What's wrong?" He asks pleadingly.

"Nothing JJ, It's ok." I say as I start to walk away.

He follows me and hugs me from behind. "Your ok." He says as I start to tear up.

"JJ, why are you with me?" I ask as cover my face with my hair.

"What do you mean? I'm with you because I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on!" He truthfully says.

"I'm way out of your league.. you should be with Delilah, she's more your type." I say as I wipe my tears away, trying to be strong.

"No Yn. You are my type. You have been my type since I laid my eyes on you in the third grade. You were swinging on that swing all alone.. I went up to you and asked if you had any friends and you said that your brother John B was home sick." he says, that's the story on how we met.

"Yeah." I sniffle, smiling at the memory.

"See Yn, I love you so much.. don't let anything anyone says change that." He says before kissing me on the forehead.

"Ok.. I'm sorry, JJ." I apologize.

"Why are you sorry?" He asks.

"For believing that bitch." I laugh out softly.

"It's ok, she is a bitch." JJ snickers out.

A/N: Merry Christmas to anyone who celebrates! It's technically the 26th bc it's like 3 am but still 💀