Reckless (part 2)

Cody and Rafe are currently standing in front of my car. "Yn, you there?" I hear Pope question confused. "Pick me up." I say nervously and I then hang up. I hop outta the car and walk up to Cody and Rafe. "What are you guys doing?" I ask confused. I'm more sober than before but I'm still drunk. "Did you ever even like me?" Cody asks as Rafe just glares at me the entire time.

I look at Cody and then start to laugh "Are you to coked out to remember the fact that you were kissing some other girl?" I ask while smiling in shock. I don't think this is funny, but it kinda is because Cody is acting like he did nothing wrong. "The fuck did you just say to him you little bitch?" Rafe asks as he grabs my arm. I shove it off unbothered "Dude who the fuck are you?" I ask pretending to be confused.

Obviously I know who Rafe Cameron is but I also know that me asking him that will fuck up his ego. "I'm Rafe.." he trails off suddenly becoming embarrassed "Exactly, so why don't you and your cheating ass friend leave me alone." I say as I shove him backwards. Cody then shoves me.

I go to punch him but before I can Rafe grabs me. "Your really gonna regret that Yn.." Rafe mutters as I try to elbow him. "Get the fuck off of me!" I shout scared. I usually would be able to fight one of them, but two of them is a different story. "Not until you forgive my boy." He mutters as Cody nods. "In your dreams you obsessed bitch." I spit.

Rafe throws me to the ground. Him and Cody start to kick and punch me. After a couple seconds I push myself off of the ground and start to fight back. I punch Cody really hard and then I shove Rafe into Cody. After that they fall on top of each other. I stare at them as they groan.

Cody lives on the beach so I decide to walk over there. I'm walking on the beach and realize my phones been buzzing this whole time. I answer "hello?" I ask drunkly "Yn, where are you?" I hear someone ask "Who is this on my phone?" I ask while laughing. "It's Kie, now where are you?" She asks sounding scared. "On the beach." I say sounding confused. "Ok stay where your at, I'm coming." She orders before hanging up.

Once the pogue's arrive I'm in the water splashing around. "Yn get out of there." Pope says as JJ shines his flashlight onto me.
"You guys need to learn how to have fun!" I shout as I walk out of the ocean. "We know how to have fun, but you could've drowned in there!" Kie says.

JJ hands me a hoodie, I'm not sure who's it is. "Whatever" I shrug as I put the hoodie on. "Your always so reckless Yn." John B says as we start to walk back to my car. "Nah." I deny. The pogue's all laugh and snicker. "What are you fellas laughing at?" I question confused. "Nothing." They all say while smiling.

John B pulls up to my house and we all hop outta my car. I don't really hop though, Kie and JJ help me out. "Kie, I don't know how to drive anymore what do I do?" I ask concerned "Yn your just drunk, once you sober up you will know how to drive again." She says. "Oh!" I say.

The pogue's all look at me "Yn your gonna need to be as quite as you can so we can sneak past Mom and Dad." Kie orders. I nod understanding. The boys take me upstairs as Kie distracts our parents. "Thank you kind gentlemen." I thank as I flop onto my bed. Pope and John B walk out but JJ stays to help me. "JJ I may have a teeny weenie crush on you." I blurt out as he pulls a blanket over me. "Is that so?" He asks in a funny voice. I stare at him, turning serious.

I nod "I'm not joking with you!" I exclaim. I see JJ go from smiling to serious. "Yn your too drunk to be saying this, let's talk about it tomorrow all right?" He asks as he hands me a bottle of water. "Everything I just said will be said tomorrow. Im not drunk by the way." I point out. Kie then walks in and JJ leaves.

I look at Kie concerned "What's wrong Yn?" She asks confused. "I just told JJ I like him, I do but he can't know!" I say nervously. Kie smiles "Yn it's ok I'm pretty sure he likes you too." She says. "Really?" I ask happily, she nods. "Kie I'm sorry for always being rude and stuff." I suddenly say. She smiles at me, again "It's ok Yn." She says as she puts a bucket by my bed. She leaves after I ramble about random stuff.

I wake up to a pounding headache, I groan as I roll over to my nightstand. I pick up my phone and see it's one in the afternoon. I also see a text from JJ reading 'Let me know when your awake so we can talk about last night.' I smile at the text. I then type 'I'm awake' and press send.

*Time skip*

I'm sitting at my kitchen island after getting ready for the day. I'm wearing dark grey(ish) jean shorts with a black bikini. I hear the back door open and I see all the pogue's walk in. "Sup." I greet as they all look up at me. They all greet me and then walk upstairs to Kie's room. Well almost all of them go upstairs, JJ stayed. "Yn I want you to know I like you to but I didn't say anything last night because you were really drunk." He says quickly and nervously.

I smile "Well you already know I like you so.." I trail off. Suddenly JJ leans in and kisses me. I kiss back, after a few moments I pull away. "How are we gonna tell the others?" I ask concerned. JJ laughs "I'm pretty sure they already know, let's just go upstairs." He says as he offers me his hand. I accept it and we then walk upstairs.

We open the door and everyone cheers "Pope you owe me five bucks." John B says smiling. "You guys made a bet on us!?" I laugh out, Jb nods. I can't wait to get closer with JJ, and get to know the pogue's better.