Hatred (Part 2)

A/N: you're John B's twin and you're dating JJ! TW: ED (I want everyone to know that their beautiful and if your struggling with eating problems, I'm always available to talk!)

*JJ's Pov*

The second I see Yn collapse onto the ground, I immediately rush over to her. Thankfully, the cash register guy gave up on chasing us— so we don't have to worry about that.

Even if he was still chasing us, the only thing I would be worried about is, Yn.

"Yn, come on." I plead as I slap her cheek lightly. "Guys!" I shout at the pouges, who haven't noticed what has just happened.

"Oh my God!" Kie breathes out as she stops in her tracks— John B and Pope do the same.

They quickly rush over and kneel down. "What happened?" John B asks protectively, looking at me like he can find the answers if he looked at me hard enough.

"I don't know! I turned around and she just collapsed!" I truthfully answer as I rest her head onto my lap gently.

"Holy shit, she's like super pale." Pope points out. "Maybe she's overheating?" He suggests, sounding more like question than a statement.

"Let's just get her out of the sun." Kie says. We all agree and I quickly pick her up.

"Heywards is right around the corner, come on!" Pope says as we start to rush to his dad's corner store.

Once we arrive, Kie quickly clears everything off of the front counter. We lay her down. "What the hell do you—" Heyward starts, he stops once he sees Yn's state.

"Sorry Pops, this was the closest place with A.C." Pope explains.

"Boy, go fetch her some water!" Heyward orders. Pope quickly nods and runs over to the fridges in the back of the store.

"What do we do?" John B asks Heyward.

"We'll wet a rag and put it on her forehead— cool her down." Heyward calmly answers.

"Got it!" Pope pants as he hands his dad the water bottle. Heyward quickly grabs a rag from behind the counter and wets it before gently placing it onto Yn's forehead.

"I don't think she was overheating." I abruptly say as we watch Yn intensely.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Huh?" All of the pogues say at once.

"She's been getting paler and smaller. I haven't seen her eat a meal in days." I explain through pauses— trying to collect myself.

"Well shit boy, we need to get her some food!" Heyward mutters before walking to the back.

Suddenly, Yn's eyes flutter open. We all sigh in relief as she tries to get up. I softly push her back down. "No, no, don't get up." I say.

"We're gonna get you some food and water." Kie quickly smiles down at Yn— who looks as confused as ever before.

She goes from confused to mad. "No! I don't want any! I'm not hungry!" She panics as she tries to push my hands off of her arm.

"What? Why?" I ask, already knowing the answer, sadly.

Yn has made it clear to me that she isn't happy with how she looks. I always have tried to assure her that she's the most beautiful girl that I've ever laid my eyes on. I don't think she believes me, but I wish she did.

I just never thought she would do this to herself.

"I can't have any food." She says, resting her head against the counter.