Savior (Part 2)

It's been a few weeks since me and JJ have met each other. I've been hanging out with the pogues everyday and my parents think they're nice. My family and I don't judge people based off of the amount of money they have.

"Goodmorning, Yn." Pope waves to me from the kitchen as I lay on the couch.

"Morning." I say as I hold up a peace sign.

"You guys up for surfing?" John B asks as he walks out of his room and over to Pope.

"Yeah!" Me and Pope say in unison as I sit up.

"Are JJ and Kie coming?" I ask as I walk over to the fridge, grabbing a beer.

"Yeah, I texted them." John B nods.

*Time Skip*

The pogues and I are currently sitting on our boards in the water, waiting for any waves to come. We've been out here for about an hour.

I look to my left and see a nice smooth wave in the distance. I start to quickly paddle over and onto it, hastily planting my feet onto my board.

"Go Yn!" Kie cheers.

"That's what I'm talking about!" JJ exclaims.

"Hell yeah!" John B shouts as Pope claps.

Suddenly, I look down and see a turtle just floating in the water. I quickly jerk my board to the right, causing me to fly off because of the sudden movement.

I plunge deeper and deeper into the water. Every time I try to kick my feet, my ankle shoots with a sharp pain. Water starts to fill my mouth, ears, and nose as I frantically look around.

I feel a strong pair of hands grab me by my waist and pull me back up, it's JJ. "Holy shit!" Pope shouts in shock.

"Are you alright?" Kie asks in concern as I start to cough out water.

"Cough it out buddy." John B says.

Once I'm done getting all of the water out of my system, I look up at JJ. "Sup." I smile, he lightly slaps my face.

All of the sudden, he pulls me in for a kiss. "What the fuck?" Kie laughs.

"When did this happen?" Pope asks.

"Don't do that again." JJ says once we pull away, ignoring the pogue's funny comments.

"I won't." I shake my head with a soft smile.

"They're in their own little world." John B jokes, causing us all to laugh.

We both were each other's saviors.