Messy

A/N: you're John B's twin and you're dating JJ! Ps: no hate to Sarah this is just for the imagine!

Currently, we're all on the porch— me and Kie are yelling at John B and Sarah. John B thought it would be a good idea to rope in the brat to join us on our gold mission.

"You know... I never remember taking a vote." Kie points out. "This is our thing! A pogue thing!" She continues, me nodding in agreement.

"John B, you have a lotta nerve bringing her into this." I angrily say, turning to John B.

He doesn't say anything, he just shrugs. "I told you.." Sarah sighs.

"Told him what exactly— that you're a liar?" Kie spits out quickly.

"No, that you're a shit talking bitch!" Sarah fires back loudly.

"Hell no!" I exclaim as I dramatically throw my arms into the air. "Have fun getting your dick sucked by attention eating bitch over here— but I'm not standing for this shit." I say to John B as I motion towards Sarah.

"The doors that way!" Sarah comments angrily.

"I know the way through my own house, barbie!" I say as I turn around, quickly bursting through the door and down the dock.

I hear Kie say something about choosing someone but I get too far away to hear what she's saying— she soon walks out behind me.

*Kie's kook year ~ flashback*

I'm currently sitting on my bed, listening to music in my headphones. Suddenly, I hear my window get a rock thrown at it.

I furrow my brows as I hop off of my bed and I walk over to the window. I see it's Kie and I quickly open it. "What's up?" I ask.

"Can I— come in?" Kie asks. I can hear her voice crack and it sounds like she's crying.

"Yeah— yeah, come in." I nod quickly.

She climbs into my window and I see that tears are streaming down her cheeks. "Holy shit, what happened?" I ask as I hug her.

"Sarah is—" Kie tries to explain, getting cut off by her own sobs.

"It's ok, Kie." I soothe softly.

Eventually, Kie manages to collect herself and we sit down on my bed. She hands me her phone and I quickly unlock it— I know her password.

I watch multiple videos of Sarah Cameron partying with tons of kooks. I scroll and I see a video of the party getting busted by cops and everyone running out of Sarah's house.

I furrow my brows as I look down at the caption. It reads, Kiara the snitching rat. "Who the fuck said this?" I ask angrily.

"Everybody." Kie responds, tears pricking her eyes again. "Sarah didn't invite me to her party and when it got busted, she told everyone I called the cops." She explains. "She didn't even ask if I called them or not!" She finishes, crying.

I pull her in for another hug. "She's a bitch. She has to bring others down because she doesn't wanna admit that her parties are lame and that her daddy had to pay everyone to go." I point out as I shake my head.

"Thanks, Yn." Kie thanks me with a sniffle. "You're my bestest friend." She adds.

"Oh, I know." I sarcastically say, trying to lighten the mood. "Do you wanna go out for some ice cream? Not on figure eight, of course." I add once we pull away from the hug.

Kie lightly laughs, still sniffling. "That sounds nice, yeah." She accepts the idea.

*Present Time*

Me and Kie crashed at her place because I didn't feel like dealing with John B. We get woken up by Pope spamming our phones.

"Holy fuck." I groan as I pick up my phone.

I start to read his texts that are saying something about John B and JJ getting stuck in the marsh— he claims that they need a tow.

"What'd he say?" Kie asks as she props herself up with her elbow.

"He's saying that John B and JJ got stuck in the marsh... that he needs our help." I answer as I continue to scroll through the texts that he's still actively sending.

"He knows that this isn't a good time." Kie rolls her eyes as she gets out of her bed.

"Yeah, but you know that Pope wouldn't ask for our help unless it was serious." I point out.

"Yeah, I know." She nods. "Let's hurry up then." She adds as I get up, too.

*Time Skip*

So, the boys tricked us and trapped us on this boat— in the middle of the marsh, with no working engine.

It's now dark, we're all sitting on the deck of the boat and Sarah is high. "Hey, Kie and Yn." Sarah says for what feels like the hundredth time.

"Oh my God, enough with the hey Kie and Yn bullshit!" Kie sighs, exasperated. "Why'd you do it?" She continues, Sarah looking at her, bewildered.

"Why'd I do what?" Sarah asks in oblivion.

I blink at Sarah in shock as my jaw drops. I can't believe that she's acting like she doesn't remember what she put Kie through.

"We used to be best friends and you just ghosted me and I don't know why!" Kie says, her voice higher than usual. "Like seriously, what did I do?" She continues, sounding hurt.

"You lied to me." Sarah says after a few long moments of silence.

"What?" Kie breathes out in genuine confusion.

Sarah explains that once she gets close to people, she pushes them away. "Do you think that we could be good again?" She asks Kie.

"Honestly Sarah, I don't know." Kie answers as she looks off into the distance. Sarah does nothing but nod.

"Yn, can you forgive me?" She asks, turning to me. "I know that we weren't really friends but you're John B's sister and I wanna get to know you— without all of this drama." She continues.

"Sorry but no." I shake my head. "I know that you're sorry but that can't fix all of the stuff that Kie went through." I continue. "People would talk shit about her everyday. Sometimes, people would even come up to me and talk about her." I explain. "She had to move schools because of you." I finish calmly.

"I know— and I regret it everyday." Sarah nods, sounding genuine.

I don't know if I should forgive her or not. I know that if Kie can then I should but, it sucked seeing Kie so sad all of the time and having to go to school just to get made fun of.

Maybe, time will tell.